Sign in to follow this  
pinthis

Sasa Petkovic World Class Wrestling Camp

While i have never attended this camp, Sasa Petkovic trained with the United States Greco team at the olympic training center for many years and at one point in his career he was ranked #4 in the nation. His father who will also be a technician at the camp, was a coach for the USA Greco team for a number of years. I gathered all this from doing a little research on my own. From my point of view this sounds like a solid camp.

Sasa helped out with PRP some of last year, and it was great to have him in the mat room.  He is a great guy, and can really help you out with your technique.  He is really good at showing throws with his great Greco skills.

Sasa comes by Moore a lot and has taught me a ton. We are lucky to have this guy living here in Louisville and need to take advantage of his knowledge. Sasa's dad was an Olympic Gold medalist and I believe he will also be at the camp. Like KYwrestler said, his father coached the USA Greco team. Sasa is trying to get a lot of guys from the Olympic training center to come down here for this camp. The more kids that show, the more great USA wrestlers will be there to instruct.

this is a little off topic but i went to a ryle camp last year that was the best camp i have ever been to, and its really cheap i believe its 50$ for 4 days maybe 5 cant remember. lots of good coaches. lots of good wrestlers to get some good experience from. i would recommend this camp for every wrestler.