Sign in to follow this  
bs285

upset

i heard that the TC coach told Gray not to show at practice as well

i dont blame the coach. i know gray was frustraited but he still shouldent have reacted the way he did.

when i lost to Jimmy Lacy  Nathan said it OK u can still go for 5th but when it happen to him he goes throws a huge fit he could have at less shaken  the kids hand and then when he got off the mat do what ever he wanted just like what moss did  and i under stand its his big year he let that mach go their were no bad calls just laziness it hurt a lot of the people on the team to see him to that to his  self and the team

I mean because of the way he acted. He still could have came to help train with any pther upper weight wrestlers who wanted to get better wether they were going to the state toirny this year or just wanted to get better

when i lost to Jimmy Lacy  Nathan said it OK u can still go for 5th but when it happen to him he goes throws a huge fit he could have at less shaken  the kids hand and then when he got off the mat do what ever he wanted just like what moss did  and i under stand its his big year he let that mach go their were no bad calls just laziness it hurt a lot of the people on the team to see him to that to his  self and the team

ha yea i guess we all saw it sucks when the shoe is on the other foot lol or how ever that goes

Nathan Gray not qualifying for state and Lenz noit making weight at 112 are the Region 7 upsets. Also Derrick Campbell making it to the finals at 189 by teching his oppon. in the semis. He stepped up huge.

you can't forget about Suter from Bryan Station not making weight at 140 and not qualifiying for state at 145

you can't forget about Suter from Bryan Station not making weight at 140 and not qualifiying for state at 145

yea that sucked real bad only missed wieght by 0.02 pounds  :cry: