Wade beating Neal at 103

I guess you can count Young getting his revenge on Boone at 119

Smith's losses to  Pittman and Polley at 125

Starks over Martin at 130

Kiper over Thomas at 140

Shaw not placing at 160

Weigold over Risinger at 171

Treadway beating Flynn at 215

i put him out the tourney in the consalations 15-6 This is jeron trice. I finished 3rd. Dee leavell Regional champ. Mark payne Regional champ. Houston Croney Regional Champ

Nathan Gray not qualifying for state and Lenz noit making weight at 112 are the Region 7 upsets. Also Derrick Campbell making it to the finals at 189 by teching his oppon. in the semis. He stepped up huge.

almost a huge upset in region 3 tucker over warra. but warra pulled it out with a 9-8 dec

and also valleys 145 pinned antwan fields

Jeff was nowhere near 100%. This is not any excuse. He didn't sleep the night before and he may have an injury that he went into the match with.

Nathan Gray not qualifying for state and Lenz noit making weight at 112 are the Region 7 upsets. Also Derrick Campbell making it to the finals at 189 by teching his oppon. in the semis. He stepped up huge.

yea gray was real upset and i can see why it was a great match with trey from woodford.  another upset i think would be henery clay finishing ahead of tates creek i thought tates creeck would be the region 7 runner up 4 sure

Tates Creek had too many injuries this year. Kinder wrestled with a huge knee brace, re-injured himself literally three seconds into his match with Brown, couldn't even move and still placed 5th. No Zac Brown, no Riley Warner, the writing was on the wall, also Henry Clay has 5-6 wrestlers who are capable of going out and winning against anybody they face, Tates Creek has three. To me the biggest upset of the entire tournament was TC's 112 beating Dayne Lewis in the conso semi's. His record according to KHSAA is 10-14 but he's going to the state tournament. The wrestlers from TC told me he was their 4th string 112. Another amazing run yesterday was Hart from Franklin Co. qualifying at 135 he was the 3rd string 135 according to some I talked to.

but tates creek still beat henery clay at city the week before and i sort of understand the kinder thing but maybe tates creek is just a better dual tournament team and not individual tournament team

Tates Creek had too many injuries this year. Kinder wrestled with a huge knee brace, re-injured himself literally three seconds into his match with Brown, couldn't even move and still placed 5th. No Zac Brown, no Riley Warner, the writing was on the wall, also Henry Clay has 5-6 wrestlers who are capable of going out and winning against anybody they face, Tates Creek has three. To me the biggest upset of the entire tournament was TC's 112 beating Dayne Lewis in the conso semi's. His record according to KHSAA is 10-14 but he's going to the state tournament. The wrestlers from TC told me he was their 4th string 112. Another amazing run yesterday was Hart from Franklin Co. qualifying at 135 he was the 3rd string 135 according to some I talked to.

ya i think that if Rilie Warner had wrestled this year he would have made Tates Creek's line-up alot tougher, i dont know if he would have wrestled 130 or 135 or what but he most likely could have won whatever weight class he was at over their current varsity wrestlers

but tates creek still beat henery clay at city the week before and i sort of understand the kinder thing but maybe tates creek is just a better dual tournament team and not individual tournament team

the lexington city tournament is not a dual tourny, it is a individual tourny

the lexington city tournament is not a dual tourny, it is a individual tourny

ha ops my bad so why didnt tates creek win this time around? not saying there a bad team they just didnt do what i expected them to do which was get region runner up

Henry Clay is better. Didn't TC lose to Franklin Co. too?

Lots of talk on here this week from the Creek guys and it didn't exactly translate into success.  You gotta walk the walk......

One thing you also have to keep in mind once Nathan Gray was ejected from the tournament all of his points went with him and TC was also deducted team points for his actions that ultimately was the deciding factor between them placing 4th and 2nd.

Henry Clay is better. Didn't TC lose to Franklin Co. too?

Lots of talk on here this week from the Creek guys and it didn't exactly translate into success.  You gotta walk the walk......

Repeat if Gray didn't kill his team they still would have finished second.

One thing you also have to keep in mind once Nathan Gray was ejected from the tournament all of his points went with him and TC was also deducted team points for his actions that ultimately was the deciding factor between them placing 4th and 2nd.

wow i forgot all about that you bring up a very good and interesting point. to bad it had to happen like that

From a Henry Clay perspective it felt great to finish 2nd. I feel really bad that Gray's career ended that way you could see the shock on their teams faces when he did that, TC probably would have finished second if he hadn't done that but we sure aren't giving back that trophy we worked really hard.

actually we did walk the walk. We would have gotten 2nd if one of our wrestlers didnt get DQ'd and make all of his point from the tourny taken away, plus the point he got taken away from throwing his headgear. We would have won if he was not so selfish. We did the math and know that for a fact. He cost us about 15 points

actually we did walk the walk. We would have gotten 2nd if one of our wrestlers didnt get DQ'd and make all of his point from the tourny taken away, plus the point he got taken away from throwing his headgear. We would have won if he was not so selfish. We did the math and know that for a fact. He cost us about 15 points

i see what your saying you guys did a great job but wrestling is also a TEAM sport even tho it may not seem like it and as we all saw 1 person on the TEAM  can bring you down its too bad it happened that way but thats just the way it was  :|