23 members have voted

1. 1. Whos going to win state at 125?

• Kasey Hedges
    • Kasey Hedges
    • Kasey Hedges
    • Kasey Hedges
    • tc125

hey i almost cried when he did that. no one corrects my grammar  :x

Im sorry man i didnt mean to hurt your feelings  :-) Hey Travis K. and Kasey do you think you can autograph my football after regionals???

Does Tates Creek ever practice?

I've never seen a group of kids more obsessed with posting dumb stuff about themselves on a message board.

You would think you might have something to do...like...I don't know....get ready for state?  Just a thought.

Does Tates Creek ever practice?

I've never seen a group of kids more obsessed with posting dumb stuff about themselves on a message board.

You would think you might have something to do...like...I don't know....get ready for state?  Just a thought.

you dont need to practice when your the best. lol

dude you and tc125 should fight or something i feel like kasey could post a topic about pancakes and you would find some way to argue about it.

seriously you need to stop acting like a "douche" by hiding behind your little computer screen and talking trash to people on an online forum. IT DOES NOT MAKE YOU HARD OR TOUGH

PS admins please dont ban me again but this kid is way out of line and darn right annoying all his posts are about kasey hedges

kentucky10 GET OFF THE NADS OF KASEY HEDGES!!!!!!

sorry man i didn't mean to upset Kasey's girlfriend. Kasey get you woman in line. but anyway im done let what will happen happen. only a week and like 3 days.

you dont need to practice when your the best. lol

I'll just print out this thread and hand it to the head coach at TC then.  He'll probably be interested in how his wrestlers spend their down time (certainly not training).

Show just a bit of class.

well i think its funny how everyone has certainly been kidding in this entire thread. you all are telling us to go and do something, when you all are sitting her argueing with us? seems we all need to get our priorities in line.

well i think its funny how everyone has certainly been kidding in this entire thread. you all are telling us to go and do something, when you all are sitting her argueing with us? seems we all need to get our priorities in line.

In the last 24 hrs you've posted on this board 46 times. Who is sitting around arguing again?

i never said i had a life, other than wrestling, and this site. but you guys did, and im not even argueing, at least i wasnt. im just making stupid comments on here, cause it seems to bother people such as yourself.