119 and 125

Who would win?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win?

• Arron Carr
    • Matt Zarth
    • Michael Osbourne
    • Terrance Demery

Well everyone has pretty much picked Arron Carr to dominate 125, and either Matt or Michael to dominate 119. Supposing they all wrestled, who would win? Oh, and i mean the Matt we see at state  :-D

Zarth would domintate demery and the rest, but Aaron Carr would be his hardest match.

I pick Zarth to win this as well.  To say he would dominate is just stupid though.  He already has lost to Osbourne and has had a 1 point dec over him.  I think he lost to Carr early in the season last year.  Thats not domination.

well the only time they wrestled, tc125 won because of a fluke. he used an illegal move called a defensive pin to win the match

that move isnt illeagle i try it all the time i was almost succeful once but then it was hit on me

I know people wrestle better against different people but last year at state E.Martin killed Carr twice in state and zarth beat Elliot all year long so i would have to go with zarth.

yes i agree but i think it could be a good match

I know people wrestle better against different people but last year at state E.Martin killed Carr twice in state and zarth beat Elliot all year long so i would have to go with zarth.

zarth beat elliot, and carr beat zarth. there is no need to go to common opponents, cause they have head to head stats.