119 and 125

Who would win?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win?

• Arron Carr
    • Matt Zarth
    • Michael Osbourne
    • Terrance Demery

you think demery would beat zarth this year? i say that cause zarth supposedly handled him last year, although demery seems to have improved a lot.

Zarth would domintate demery and the rest, but Aaron Carr would be his hardest match.

i would say demery would be his hardest challenge just because of the size difference in the two demery just looks huge to me

i didnt know he got handeled by zarth last year i did now he beat eathan miller and thats impressive he also looked good at soph nationals

yeah demery got beat by a pin in the first period if i remember correctly, last year at the tates creek open, also the same tournament that carr beat zarth.

and yeah i hear that demery weighed 200 pounds overweight this past weekend  :wink: he must be cutting tremendous amounts of weight to make 25.

Yeah im cutting hard Kasey if it wasnt for that extra pound at the Capital City Classic it would've been a close call it saved me lol.

im cutting hard weight as well about 2 or 3 pounds a week  :-D

i just remember zarth dominating elliot martin and elliot martin gave carr the worse beating in his life but not just once, but twice, that kid cant even walk on the same side of the street as elliot without trembling in fear! :evil: