87 members have voted

1. 1. who will win it all

• Ryan Kelly
    • Tyler Pace
    • Jacob Ilg
    • Chiba
    • Tyler Crow

who will win

i think chiba he is a real beast! and a good kid really polite, makes sure to SHAKE the wrestlers hands not just slap their hand, but thats not the subject. anyway he is just a good wrestler so i see him winning it.

you said crow two time man, ilg also look really good i have seen him wrestle a few this year

Ok, Ilg its not good to brag on yourself  :wink:

Have any of these guys wrestled each other head up this year?? I know Kelly beat Pace last weekend 13-6 and I heard somewhere that Pace pinned Chiba this year but not for sure.  What about Ilg and Crow have they seen any of these guys this year??

you can't judge by summer wrestling people don't care at summer tournaments seriously i wrestled shotwell and justin davis over the summer and lost to them both by three the summer doesn't matter everyone is out of shape

key words the "last year" i have seen chiba wrestle this and he has improve drasticcally from last year he battled back last year to end getting third so i give this one to chiba

key words the "last year" i have seen chiba wrestle this and he has improve drasticcally from last year he battled back last year to end getting third so i give this one to chiba

if you work chiba he tends to get tired come the third...has his conditioning improved come state is the question

i really havent sen chiba go outside of the 1st or 2nd peroid this year so yes this could pose as a problem for him but there ar 2 many good 215 with the greast condtioning in the state we will see come time for state