Sign in to follow this  
Guest bloodsweattears

Gray Middle School Whistler

Guest bloodsweattears

I give it to the Gray Middle School parents.  You guys are a passionate bunch of people.  Strong program and all.  But who on earth is the phantom whistler????  This guy makes my ears bleed.  All he can do is whistle at an ear shattering pitch...even during a match.  Might I remind you that the odds of your kids hearing you during a match are probably slim and none...and slim just left town.  Why don't you please for the love of all things holy, no whistle during matches.  It makes it very unpleasant for all around you.  This may only fuel your fire, phantom whistler, but I can assure you that I speak for most others standing around you...it is very annoying and painful!

I give it to the Gray Middle School parents.  You guys are a passionate bunch of people.  Strong program and all.  But who on earth is the phantom whistler????  This guy makes my ears bleed.  All he can do is whistle at an ear shattering pitch...even during a match.  Might I remind you that the odds of your kids hearing you during a match are probably slim and none...and slim just left town.  Why don't you please for the love of all things holy, no whistle during matches.  It makes it very unpleasant for all around you.  This may only fuel your fire, phantom whistler, but I can assure you that I speak for most others standing around you...it is very annoying and painful!

LOL!! Now that's funny...I don't care who you are:)

:mrgreen:

"Phantom"... does this person wear a cape, and/or can we see them?  "stop whistling" during matches... why don't we all just go into the corridor and the boys can tell us what happened after the fact... why even go to the matches.... great call... we can just stay home...

This is actually funny that someone is telling us to not cheer; or at least describing how we should cheer or celebrate.

If you have ever wrestled, many kids/ adults can't hear what is going on in the stands or even their coaches.  Sure there are some kids that continually look at their coaches for help on "what to do next"... wonder if the "Phantom" can somehow help those kids without "us" (parents) seeing or hearing that...

Your kidding right?

to be honest i can hear just fine in my matches, i actually use parents cheering to my advantage too fuel me. especially if they are cheering against me :evil:

Wow, someone needs to grow up.  If it bothers you so much don't sit by the guy.  And getting on here and personally attacking someone by name, making fun of there appearance and calling them an idiot is ridiculous. 

he never called the guy/gal out by name. or said they were an idiot. the closest he got to the prior was what school they were from and the latter he just said it was annoying and painful

Easy, or the "Phantom" will blow your ears out if he finds you talking about him/ her...

Actually he did, but it looks like the administrator removed the post.

Just got back from the State Tournament and I think I actually "saw" and "heard" the "PHANTOM"...

Initially, I wasn't sure it was "him"... but quickly realized "he" could be the only person selling cotton balls for those whose ears bleed...

Wow is "he" loud!!!  And sexy too!

signed,

Fans who only really want to pick their kids up after matches are completed...