Sign in to follow this  
I train I win nough said

top 2 at each weight

from all the regions who will be the top two at each weight class from 70 to 103  

167 members have voted

1. 1. from all the regions who will be the top two at each weight class from 70 to 103

• 70/binder bourroughs
    • 70/binderscaggs
    • 70/ binder oxford
    • 75/ wiley gilkey
    • 75/ gilkey auxier
    • 75/ gilkey potts
    • 82/ shirkey brock
    • 82 fauz brock
    • 82/ blackwell brock
    • 89/ lampe brown
    • 89/ lampe hines
    • 89/ lampe lampe lol
    • 96/ mitch fahy
    • 96/ caleb R fahy
    • 96/ caleb mitch
    • 103/ willen canter
    • 103 wedding canter
    • 103 wedding willen

It all depends on how the brackets fall. Anyone can be beat on any day but I would say Ervin at 82 and Fahy at 96 are locks. 70, 75, 89 and 103 will be battles and the bracketing will determine who gets bumped out. With 1 region having in my opinion the top 3 guys at 103 (wedding, canter and willing) that will be a bad weight class to be in. That weight class final may be one of the best matches of the day

It all depends on how the brackets fall. Anyone can be beat on any day but I would say Ervin at 82 and Fahy at 96 are locks. 70, 75, 89 and 103 will be battles and the bracketing will determine who gets bumped out. With 1 region having in my opinion the top 3 guys at 103 (wedding, canter and willing) that will be a bad weight class to be in. That weight class final may be one of the best matches of the day

Or the 103 semi-final could be the best match of the day.

the only way i see hines at 89 finals is if he lucks out and gets on opposite side of lampe and brown. i believe lampe has beat him once and brown has beat him twice. i dont believe he has beaten either one of them.

Ya Itraintowin,thats peoples thoughts,but who expected ARIZONA in the superbowl.They just don't hand out state championships on public opinion.Everyone better show up with their best.

the only way i see hines at 89 finals is if he lucks out and gets on opposite side of lampe and brown. i believe lampe has beat him once and brown has beat him twice. i dont believe he has beaten either one of them.

i kno w brown and lampe beat hines but i belive hines will come out on top the next time