Flyboy

Region 2 Rankings 01/26/09

I believe everyone is basically where they will be for regions, of coarse there are always little changes. There are still a few people I'm not completely sure of but I'm sure someone will tell me. As always let me know if there is something out of place or looks weird. Enjoy.

1. Lar. Co. Nick Paden 9

2. And. Co. Austin Dillow10

3. JH Danny Crittenden 10

4. Nel. Co. Daniel Pile 10

1. Lar. Co. Justin Thompson 12

2. JH Wade Holtsclaw 8

3. CH Dustin Jaggers 9

4. Nel. Co. Zack Plowman 10

1. JH Alex Murphy 9

2. And. Co. Ben Joseph 12

3. Nel. Co. Dennis Swift

4. Ft. Knox Nick Waits 9

1. NH Terrance Demery 11

2. CH Kyle Terry 10

3. JH Kirby Goodwine 11

4. Lar. Co. Shelby Floyd 10

1. JH Jordan Murphy 11

2. Lar. Co. Shaquille Cox 10

3. NH Russell Rowlett 11

4. Nel. Co. Jonathon Greenwell

1. JH Josh Johnson 11

2. Lar. Co. Logan Hull 12

3. NH Malcolm Glover 10

4. Ft. Knox Abraham Perez 9

1. JH Houston Lundy 12

2. CH John Erbele 12

3. Nel. Co. Josh Taylor

4. And. Co. Corey Vincent 12

1. Nel. Co. Jamie Pile 12

2. Lar. Co. Shawn Hull 9

3. Dan. Louis Beto 12

4. CH James Shinault 11

1. Lar. Co. Des Jakes 12

2. CH Robert Robey 11

3. JH Jeremiah McGee 11

4. NH J.T. Newton 11

1. Lar. Co. Bernard Ray 9

2. JH Max Malito 11

3. Ft. Knox Brian Frazier 11

4. And. Co. Ricky Kaelin 11

1. NH Marcell Haynes 12

2. Ft. Knox Sean Garcia-Chavez 12

3. CH Tim Clem 10

4. JH Chris Doss 8

1. JH Chris Pitcher 12

2. Lar. Co. David Blair 11

3. And. Co. Jonathan Haddix 11

4. NH John Fleming 11

1. Lar. Co. Drew Newberry 9

2. Dan. Evan Hester 12

3. Nel. Co. Josh Bowmen 12

4. Ft. Knox Kevin Malloy 12

1. JH Glenn Frost 11

2. NH Justin Browder 11

3. Lar. Co. Nathan Bell 8

4. Nel. Co. David Saunders

Team

1. Larue Co.

2. John Hardin

3. Nelson Co.

4. North Hardin

5. Central Hardin

6. Anderson Co.

7. Fort Knox

8. Danville

Dual

1. Larue Co.

2. John Hardin

3. Nelson Co.

4. Central Hardin

5. North Hardin

6. Fort Knox

7. Anderson Co.

8. Danville

Alex Murphy hasn't wrestled most or all this year. With Ben Joseph beating Andy Lenz at the North Hardin tourney, what do you this are his chances of taking Region 2 at 119lbs. ?

I honestly can't answer that question because I haven't seen Alex wrestle this year, but I have confirmed from his coaches, family and other wrestlers that he will be back before regions.

On that note I think if he wrestles like he did this weekend he will. But again I haven't seen Alex wrestle this year so it will definately be a surprise to see both wrestle each other.

Where will Murphy be seeded since he hasn't wrestled in either of the Regional Duals? It would be a shame if he was seeded 8th and Ben 1st. They would have to start off wrestling each other in the first round.

Where will Murphy be seeded since he hasn't wrestled in either of the Regional Duals? It would be a shame if he was seeded 8th and Ben 1st. They would have to start off wrestling each other in the first round.

well normally they only seed top 4 for each weight class, so murphy would most likely just get drawn into the bracket. but just because he hasnt wrestled anyone in his region doesnt mean that he wont get seeded, there is other criteria such as record and common opponents that could get him seeded.

I do remember reading of him wrestling in the Oldham Super duals at the beginning of the year so he does have a record. It should be a good region tournament this year.

haddix from Anderson county will not get 3rd in the regional tournament I promise you. he lost to larue kid because he was a little rusty because it was his first match in 1 month and he has already beaten john hardin. he is at the top of his game now. he took 3rd at Trojan invitational.

also Austin dillow at 103 is a freshmen. where's eric jaggers on this? I know he injured his shoulder but he told me he would be back at practice today. he wrestled 160 at the region 2 duals take 1 and went 7-0. but that's when Bernard ray was at 171. I predict to see them in the finals and should be a good match. 

also Austin dillow at 103 is a freshmen. where's eric jaggers on this? I know he injured his shoulder but he told me he would be back at practice today. he wrestled 160 at the region 2 duals take 1 and went 7-0. but that's when Bernard ray was at 171. I predict to see them in the finals and should be a good match. 

Well at take 2 when he got hurt by bernard i believe his brother and the rest of CH said he'd probably be out for the season

maybe... but I was talking to him at the Trojan inv ( he wasn't wrestling ofcourse) and he told me he would be back Monday and he sounded pretty sure of it. I saw him wrestling robey from CH during a lunch break and he looked fine to me. I think by regions he will be 100%

maybe... but I was talking to him at the Trojan inv ( he wasn't wrestling ofcourse) and he told me he would be back Monday and he sounded pretty sure of it. I saw him wrestling robey from CH during a lunch break and he looked fine to me. I think by regions he will be 100%

thats good to hear

haddix from Anderson county will not get 3rd in the regional tournament I promise you. he lost to larue kid because he was a little rusty because it was his first match in 1 month and he has already beaten john hardin. he is at the top of his game now. he took 3rd at Trojan invitational.

Well David Blair did beat him even though he did just came back. Also I don't remember hearing or seeing Chris Pitcher ever wrestled this season so I doubt J. Haddix has wrestled him. 

flyboy, in your 145 region 2 rankings, louis beto beat shawn hull in their only meeting,at the region 2 duals at larue,  yet you have beto ranked below hull

flyboy, in your 145 region 2 rankings, louis beto beat shawn hull in their only meeting,at the region 2 duals at larue,  yet you have beto ranked below hull

I really went on a gamble. I think went it is crunch time Shawn can really pick things up. How many times has Beto beaten Hull?

one time, and they only wrestled once, at the first region 2 duals, at larue co.  hull did not wrestle vs danville at the second region duals, so beto  beat someone else at 145 from larue co.  do your rankings have any bearing on the regional seedings?