Sign in to follow this  
ccc96

finals predictions

The 2 winners of the semi final matches. Which we have no idea who they will be because they haven't wrestled the regions yet or have the pairings out for each bracket. When the pairings are out after regions then you can ask that question!!!!!!!!!!

River City has a beast at 96lbs! Tyler Frankrone! He's been wrestling up at 103 all year and only lost twice at that weight class! One of the losses was at the hands of a ref's mistake. He broke a bone in his hand last weekend at North Oldham, but if he heals in time for regional & state he'll be one to keep your eye on!

Didn't he get beat twice at Fern Creek in the 96 lb class and in one of those losses he was pinned?

He did get 4th.  The reference could be to in-state competition.

I don't know.  I just offered a possible explanation.

I just looked at the Fern Creek results and saw were he finished. But they are going to state duals this weekend and he should see some kids he hasn't wrestled this year. Should be some great match ups Saturday.

Frankrone is a 2nd year wrestler and an 11yr old 5th grader he is doing great things for his age and experience.He wrestled up at 103 for about half of the season losing only a couple matches,at that weight he was wrestling alot of 8th graders and winning.His team wont be at state duals and he is injured hopefully he will be back for regions.

My bad i thought RCWC was going to be there.

I'm not the one who said he was a Beast Louisville Wrestling did. He needs to be able to back it up if he is going to make that point.

Frankrone is a 2nd year wrestler and an 11yr old 5th grader he is doing great things for his age and experience.He wrestled up at 103 for about half of the season losing only a couple matches,at that weight he was wrestling alot of 8th graders and winning.His team wont be at state duals and he is injured hopefully he will be back for regions.

River City has a beast at 96lbs! Tyler Frankrone! He's been wrestling up at 103 all year and only lost twice at that weight class! One of the losses was at the hands of a ref's mistake. He broke a bone in his hand last weekend at North Oldham, but if he heals in time for regional & state he'll be one to keep your eye on!

I don't need to back anything up! "Workhard" kinda made my point for me when he mentioned the fact he's a 2nd year wrestler & a 5th grader! I'm just going off what I've seen out of him this year going up against 8th graders all year! My opinion, any 5th grader that can compete and win the majority of his matches against 7th & 8th graders is "like I said" someone to keep your eye on! He made it to the finals at North Oldham Dominator last weekend.

yea he told are coaches at the ferncreek tournament to scratch him and that he quit so i really hope he comes back that kid had some talent and he may one day be like john fahy if he comes back