Sign in to follow this  
Nathaniel Bryan

12-20: Seneca Duals (Team Scores + Meade County results)

Can we get a breakdown on these results?  That is almost a reversal in score between Meade and North Oldham.  Did Meade have several out last week, or did North this week?  Were there any key matches?  How did North do against Seneca?  I was wondering about the Broussard rematch.

Can we get a breakdown on these results?  That is almost a reversal in score between Meade and North Oldham.  Did Meade have several out last week, or did North this week?  Were there any key matches?  How did North do against Seneca?  I was wondering about the Broussard rematch.

Meade co did have several out last weekend as well as having 10 guys wrestling up a weight class.  This weekend has the same team except that 2 of the 3 guys that didn't wrestle last weekend were there.  NO did have a few guys missing this time but i'm not sure how many, maybe 2 guys.  North looked good against Seneca but i'm not sure on the final score. 

Meade co did have several out last weekend as well as having 10 guys wrestling up a weight class.  This weekend has the same team except that 2 of the 3 guys that didn't wrestle last weekend were there.  NO did have a few guys missing this time but i'm not sure how many, maybe 2 guys.  North looked good against Seneca but i'm not sure on the final score. 

NO forfeited 103, 119, had a JV at 112. Forbes left before Meade so we had a jv 171 and our 215 is injured.

NO forfeited 103, 119, had a JV at 112. Forbes left before Meade so we had a jv 171 and our 215 is injured.

hey 3/4 are all of the NO wrestlers down to their intended weight???  Why did Forbes leave the duals?  Will the 215 be back or is he out for the season?  Why the two forfeits, did they not make weight?