Sign in to follow this  
Relentless_119

Dusty Brown vs Iasac Ervin

Who would win if these two met?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win if these two met?

• Dusty
    • Ervin

I'll go ahead and be the first one to comment and toss up brown over ervin will say 8-5. I can see this match being decided at neutral and i cant see Ervin holding his own against brown on his feet.

Dusty would devastate on the feet. It would all come down to how Dusty does on top and Ervin does on bottom, and how Dusty would do on bottom when he chose bottom.

in my opinion i think dusty would get the first takedown i dont think he can hold him down or be able to do anything on top. .he is superb on the mat and he has deffinatly improved and i cant wait to see him wrestle this year. .i say final score 5-3 ervin

Isaac hands down. He sparred with Mitch last year, i believe it would come down to who holds who on the mat. They would go 0-0 in the first off their feet, Isaac won't fall for that slide by. I think that Isaac can manage to get an escpae and hold Dusty on the mat.

i voted for isaac. i think that he can hold dusty on the mat, and if not, its as someone else already stated, i dont think isaac would fall for a slide by. not sure who would win on their feet, would say thats a tossup, but dusty couldnt hold down isaac.