Sign in to follow this  
userdaddy

Joe Carr VS Andrew Tinsley

First off, Kentucky 10, if you knew who I was i think you would be eating those words of yours because I did know Andrew pretty good. That being said, I did not call Woodford County wusses either, so not to offend you two, it was a joke about Woodford not coming back to Western Ky. The reason I said it was because Woodford used to play the edge of the circle in my day. Sorry you two took so much heart in what I said because if you want discuss issues about what happened at a certain event that you were not at then I guess you would like to argue about the 1994 finals match that Joe Jr. lost for real.

yea he was also a freshman that year and if u didnt notice he never lost another state championship after that!!

And I was there  for all of his state championships and the one he lost. I know a little more than you guys may think.

im not saying you dont

im just saying that you cant really talk crap bout somebody that has done more in wrestling then you could ever do

When did I ever talk crap about anybody. I think you guys need to get over yourselves and actually read what I have been typing. I of all people know what Joe Jr. means to the state of Kentucky and our representation throughout the country, but I am not blind to the issue that we are talking about. I was standing along the side of mat during this particular match no more than 15 feet away. I talked to both wrestlers that day and wished both guys luck. Yes I am from Western Kentucky and did want Andrew to win. You guys from Woodrford attacked my particular comments and proclaimed them to be demeaning to the high and mighty Woodford. I have the utmost respect for them. Were you there that night? Did you see the match first hand? I am just giving my thoughts on what  happened that night and reliving some old memories. So I am sorry if I hurt your feelings in telling my opinion, I guess some people just can't respect the thoughts of others.

When did I ever talk crap about anybody. I think you guys need to get over yourselves and actually read what I have been typing. I of all people know what Joe Jr. means to the state of Kentucky and our representation throughout the country, but I am not blind to the issue that we are talking about. I was standing along the side of mat during this particular match no more than 15 feet away. I talked to both wrestlers that day and wished both guys luck. Yes I am from Western Kentucky and did want Andrew to win. You guys from Woodrford attacked my particular comments and proclaimed them to be demeaning to the high and mighty Woodford. I have the utmost respect for them. Were you there that night? Did you see the match first hand? I am just giving my thoughts on what  happened that night and reliving some old memories. So I am sorry if I hurt your feelings in telling my opinion, I guess some people just can't respect the thoughts of others.

alrite well im sorry i must have just took your opinion the wrong way!! my bad

119Rider;

If you are who I think you are from your litlle hints you dropped.  You earned my respect and addoration before your final match of your high school career.  I was one of the only ones outside of Wky who believed in the outcome of that final match before it happened. 

It should have gained you the MVW.  You got my vote that year.

Thanks Bulldog, you and about 4 others had faith. :lol: The MVP would of been a stretch though, too many multiple state champs coming out that year. Tom Cibull, Brandon Wilkens, and Bruce Stepp to name a few. Would of had to do something spectacular and I barely just held on.

First off, Kentucky 10, if you knew who I was i think you would be eating those words of yours because I did know Andrew pretty good. That being said, I did not call Woodford County wusses either, so not to offend you two, it was a joke about Woodford not coming back to Western Ky. The reason I said it was because Woodford used to play the edge of the circle in my day. Sorry you two took so much heart in what I said because if you want discuss issues about what happened at a certain event that you were not at then I guess you would like to argue about the 1994 finals match that Joe Jr. lost for real.

what do u mean if i knew who you were, why do  care who you are? I don't care if your a 4x MOW state champ stud, or a old washed up pud, and don't act like you know who i am cause you don't have a clue kiddo. i don't care if you were best friends w/ andrew, go read what you said " I  told Andrew to throw him hahaha, i am andrews personal trainer hahaha, I should have the credit haha" You know even if you are all those things are true, the best coaches/ trainers are the ones that say it was all the athlete.  Your like the ref that wants attention on the mat and randomly calls double stalling. I don't play nice rider

what do u mean if i knew who you were, why do  care who you are? I don't care if your a 4x MOW state champ stud, or a old washed up pud, and don't act like you know who i am cause you don't have a clue kiddo. i don't care if you were best friends w/ andrew, go read what you said " I  told Andrew to throw him hahaha, i am andrews personal trainer hahaha, I should have the credit haha" You know even if you are all those things are true, the best coaches/ trainers are the ones that say it was all the athlete.  Your like the ref that wants attention on the mat and randomly calls double stalling. I don't play nice rider

OHHHHH he burned you Rider!!!!

Seriously, I thought they didn't let inmates access to computers?

Man I wanna talk chit over the net too... It makes me feel so BIG!!!   I Dont Be Playin Games Either Boy!  hehe...give me a break dude   :roll:

No doubt userdaddy, he must be a TOTAL hard a**.  We all best watch out..... he ain't playin.

I'm pretty sure I never took credit for Andrew throwing him, but after wrestling Andrew about 8 to 10 times would mean I know his style.  The aggressive comment comes from that because I also know that Andrew threw Mike Lee into the scorer's table at state one year. Andrew and I also were in a couple of matches where we threw each other. I threw him on his head one year at regional finals and he threw me at Franklin tourney in the finals and I popped a rib out on a ref. So therefore when I said Throw him it was because that is what he did really well. He was an athletic kid with great hips, sorry you didn't get to see him wrestle because he would of probably thrown you too. And your right I am an old washed up pud but I was there the night of the match and thats all that matters to me.

:|   I loved it when the Lee brothers got their lunch ate in 95 .... WKY 4 Life!!!!!!

wow...that was like you just came through the internet and kicked me in the balls!!  yes, i'd say WKY was pretty happy that day.

No disrespect bro   :-D   

None taken.  It's all good.  Pinner & Hawkins were both awesome wrestlers.  Those were big state finals matches that year.  Pinner was a shocker to me...didn't see that coming.  Hawkins I knew it'd be close, but thought Mike would pull it out. 

wow...that was like you just came through the internet and kicked me in the balls!!  yes, i'd say WKY was pretty happy that day.

I am assuming this is a Lee brother.. if so, which one got you Hank or Rodney?

I am assuming this is a Lee brother.. if so, which one got you Hank or Rodney?

neither.  i'm an older brother.  i did get stomped on by Aaron Herring my jr year though.  i think it was like 16-5.  that was like being thrown into a pit with a caged animal on cocaine.

Pinner was so great on his feet, and the Lee kid was a great mat wrestler.... Something had to give

yes, he was very good on his feet.  he threw matt twice in that match i believe.  it ended up being like 9-4 or 9-5 i believe.