Sign in to follow this  
sprawl

Hurt Wrtestler @ Border Wars

Hey, just wondering if anyone has an update on the young man (sorry I dont know his name or team) who was taken out on a stretcher.  It looked like he may have had a serious injurey.  I certainly hope he wasnt.  My prayers are with him and his family.

Hey, just wondering if anyone has an update on the young man (sorry I dont know his name or team) who was taken out on a stretcher.  It looked like he may have had a serious injurey.  I certainly hope he wasnt.  My prayers are with him and his family.

it was me the doctor at the hospital said i had neck and spinal cord trauma and i concussion, i am still very sore but to joe davis very good match and it is ok it was an accident and thank you for the thought and worry

Thank Goodness you are ok.  I am a nurse, a mother and admirer of what tremendous athletes you all are.  I am VERY glad that you are okay.  Best wishes for your future

Thank Goodness you are ok.  I am a nurse, a mother and admirer of what tremendous athletes you all are.  I am VERY glad that you are okay.  Best wishes for your future

thank you very much i really shouldnt of been wrestling at 119 cause there was no 112's so i bumped up and just had alot of weight advantage and dropped my on my neck with all his weight on me