Sign in to follow this  
Danger

Just thought i'd let everyone know...

To anyone who has heard of the marine that threw the puppy off of the cliff...I am number six on his myspace friends list. haha

To anyone who has heard of the marine that threw the puppy off of the cliff...I am number six on his myspace friends list. haha

Danger - you try to play such a tough character on here, you probably go to sleep in your super man underoos each night, cuddling with your stuffed animals listening to Miley Cyrus.  Tell your marine friend he is an idiot, and hope he enjoys his stay in Fort Leavenworth.  He has embarrassed himself, and dishonored his branch of service.  REAL MARINES don't have to throw puppies off a cliff to be tough.  He is probably the biggest wus in his unit.

Danger - you try to play such a tough character on here, you probably go to sleep in your super man underoos each night, cuddling with your stuffed animals listening to Miley Cyrus.  Tell your marine friend he is an idiot, and hope he enjoys his stay in Fort Leavenworth.  He has embarrassed himself, and dishonored his branch of service.  REAL MARINES don't have to throw puppies off a cliff to be tough.  He is probably the biggest wus in his unit.

In no way do I agree with what he has does nor do I know him at all. I just thought it would be funny to try and get on his top friends list. Mission accomplished. How am I trying to be tough? I just picked up my service information packet and i'm talking to a recruiter about joining when I turn seventeen. You're welcome.

Try not to throw any puppies over a cliff.  I did 6 years in the military as well, hopefully you will not embarrass yourself, family, country, etc...like your bonehead friend did.  I respect the military greatly, and think what that guy did was not cool.  Believe me, he is in a world of sh*t right now.  You posting about him on here has the appearance of making out like he is cool.  That's the way I took it, that's the way some others will take it.

C'mon Pioneer Pride. I understand your loyalty to the military.  But Danger very rarely says anything serious on here.  Have you not read any of his posts.  They are very funny and almost never serious.  When reading a post you must always consider who is writting it.

99% of Danger's posts, i laugh at just like everyone else.  This one I thought was not cool.  That's all.  Anyone that's been to basic training got the speech about not doing anything STUPID with your uniform on, in front of a camera. 

I'll stop hitting this thread because it is bumping it back up to the top, but I just think that guy made the Marines look bad, and that's sad...and should not be made out to be cool.  That guy's military career is over.

99% of Danger's posts, i laugh at just like everyone else.  This one I thought was not cool.  That's all.  Anyone that's been to basic training got the speech about not doing anything STUPID with your uniform on, in front of a camera. 

I'll stop hitting this thread because it is bumping it back up to the top, but I just think that guy made the Marines look bad, and that's sad...and should not be made out to be cool.  That guy's military career is over.

The guy is a fool and I don't undermine that fact at all. lol. I just thought it would be funny to get on there. It's like being number one on Adolph Hitler's page if we were alive. I'd sooner shoot him in the face than look at him but, hey, that's just me.

I also made stupid remarks on the Youtube video like "Guy's got a weak arm". I only did it to get a reaction or, to some, be funny. I don't agree with it.