Sign in to follow this  
iamthechamp07

Coach james wilbers in the UFC?

There is a rumor going around that coach james wilbers from simon kenton will be stepping down from the coaching position at simon kenton next year to go train in russia so he can persue his UFC carreer.  His debut is supposed to be in 2009 when he will be facing tim the maniac sylvia it should be a great match i wish him luck!

I also heard that Mr. Balboa is stepping away from retirement to be the  management of both and will be accompanied by psychic Sylvia Browne who will be responsible for channeling the spirt of MR. Apollo Creed who be the personal trainer of both......my the force be with them..........in Russia :-D

After the first post he hired Britney's and Paris' security to keep him out of the spotlight,,,, this is huge. The HULK was seen nearby,,,,,,, I heard CoachK was his trainer, Coach Bankemper is going to be his agent and show him how to wear a suit (and tie a tie).

There is a rumor going around that coach james wilbers from simon kenton will be stepping down from the coaching position at simon kenton next year to go train in russia so he can persue his UFC carreer.  His debut is supposed to be in 2009 when he will be facing tim the maniac sylvia it should be a great match i wish him luck!

you're gay steve