Sign in to follow this  
ridge45

Academy Award...For Best Singlet Ever Made...

Who's got the sweetest hoo-hoo hugger on the block?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who's got the sweetest hoo-hoo hugger on the block?

• Stengel's short legged panthunater
    • Martin/Poulton special
    • Bebop's [for covering as much as possible...thank you singlet]
    • Other

Dude I dont remember your singlet and I watched everyone of mitch's matches. I liked the throwback looking seneca singlets tho. post a video of your match online.

I told my wife to watch for that mean inside trip,what happened?

My leg was in too bad of shape. I tried it in my first match and missed it but finished it with an ankle pick. After that I didn't know what to do. I couldn't shoot, trip, or really even sprawl. It hurt just to load up on people. I usually just let them up and go neutral but couldn't do anything from there. I'm actually suprised I even won against Thomas. It just keeps getting bigger.

where did u get that singlet at! lol

I found it in a room at school. There was two of them. There was that one and a short legged, skinny strapped one that is all black with PRP in red and white across the chest.

For Dusty's Long Johns, just picture the old man pajamas with the butt flap.  That is what the long johns looked like except for white and without the butt flap.  Throw in the camo hat and jacket and finish it off with the work boots and it made for a truly remarkable appearance.  I just remember seeing you walk up to your seat and asking Dale "what the hell is that".  Like I said before, I was proud.