Sign in to follow this  
gator_roll

112 2009

i dont see lenz being top 3 at 112 next year he had an amazingly easy ride to place this year and about lost it anyway i dont see him placong above top 5 next year

are you kidding me? i see andy lenz as a top 3 placer next year. He gets out there and just goes he takes people down and is tough as nails ( i know this having wrestled him this season at our duals and at the five star) lenz is also pretty strong for a 112 i mean he's no ross carpenter-fraser but he has some muscle. all i can say is watch out for him bc he will come back better next year

I doubt that Bradbury will be going 103 again.  I know a good friend of his and he says Myron was cutting from 116 this season and is done with cutting and will be 119 next year.  (This is second hand information).  Also Fahy is an exceptional middle school wrestler, but he needs some high school experience.  He may just very well be the next 4 time state champion, and maybe even a national placer of winner his upperclassman years.  But if Bradbury does go 103, then Fahy will be j.v. or jump to 112.  Also for j.v. 103 I think that D. Smith's little brother will beat out little Hitchings.  That was a wild guess, I really have no idea.  My main point being: give Fahy some time on a high school mat before predicting him a state champ. 

are you kidding me? i see andy lenz as a top 3 placer next year. He gets out there and just goes he takes people down and is tough as nails ( i know this having wrestled him this season at our duals and at the five star) lenz is also pretty strong for a 112 i mean he's no ross carpenter-fraser but he has some muscle. all i can say is watch out for him bc he will come back better next year

Thank you kywrestler123. I think i got a good idea of who this is.  :-D  LOL. But im here to tell ya im not no ross carpenter fraiser, that man gets out there and throws me like nothin.