LOWsingle140

Weakest weight class next year?

I doubt Aylor will be there, he jumped from 125 to 140 in a season's time. Unless he hit a growth spurt and is now done with that. If he does the same again, i'd look for him at 152. Just a guess.

Guest TroJanMan112

112 wont be weak next year, not if travis Sullivan goes to 112 instead of 103 where he'll have no challenge, i like Travis cause hes tough and all, but i think he would be a better wrestler at 112 next year, just sayin he'd have better competition. Also there are probly going to be alot of 103s that are really good such as Juquan luna and Micheal Miller(if his injury is better than last year) going to 112. I just think 112 will be a tougher weight class than most think, it all depends on who can make what weight.(and if caleb feels like being nice to the little kids next year lol)

112 wont be weak next year' date=' not if travis Sullivan goes to 112 instead of 103 where he'll have no challenge, i like Travis cause hes tough and all, but i think he would be a better wrestler at 112 next year, just sayin he'd have better competition. Also there are probly going to be alot of 103s that are really good such as Juquan luna and Micheal Miller(if his injury is better than last year) going to 112. I just think 112 will be a tougher weight class than most think, it all depends on who can make what weight.(and if caleb feels like being nice to the little kids next year lol)[/quote']

Caleb is going 112, and I don't think Sullivan can beat him, because Caleb's freshman year when they wrestled I believe Caleb pinned him in the first period.

112 and 152 will be weak next year... Look for John Smith to do something at 112 this year.. Caleb only beat him by 1 point last year. And Chad Fyffe(WC) will do good also at 152.

To cut the crap cake,I wanna see real competitve matches and no easy wins for state

Travis Sullivan VS Caleb Wood AGAIN!!!

Voth VS Trimble or VS Cory or VS Carr

Rusty Parks,Derek Scott,Jacob Murton,Joey Sanders

Those are good matchups,Running from people dosent make u a better wrestler to have to not be afraid to lose,

The biggest mouth opener would be Taylor Sherer VS Richard Starks

Banks Vs Thueneman

Ozzy VS Coty Lewis and Eric Bryant

those are real matches

Guest TroJanMan112

Well Travis has probly gotten alot tougher since he last wrestled caleb and will be more around his weight this year, he may not be as tough as caleb but he would still give him a great match i think.

112 wont be weak next year' date=' not if travis Sullivan goes to 112 instead of 103 where he'll have no challenge, i like Travis cause hes tough and all, but i think he would be a better wrestler at 112 next year, just sayin he'd have better competition. Also there are probly going to be alot of 103s that are really good such as Juquan luna and Micheal Miller(if his injury is better than last year) going to 112. I just think 112 will be a tougher weight class than most think, it all depends on who can make what weight.(and if caleb feels like being nice to the little kids next year lol)[/quote']Travis is staying a 103 i have a friend tha knows him

yep no doubt, travis is going 103, and thats very smart. he might hang with caleb, but im sure caleb would come out on top, and at 119 they are too strong.. so 103 will be great for him.

who do u think will win in each of these matches

-caleb would eat travis.

-voth and trimble would be a good match, but i think voth would win.

-derek could beat rusty, idk about sanders, and murton would kill all of them.

-i think starks could beat sherer but it would be a very good match, but thats just me.

-hmm i think ozzie could beat both coty and bryant.. but coty would be a very good match and so would bryant, but ozzies technique is pretty much close to perfect. just kidding, but its darn good.. and coty and bryant would be a good match but i think coty would come out with the big V.

-and will fogg be back? or mike clark? sorry im a little slow.

-and i will tell u who to look out for is ryan houchens at 171 or 189 or wherever he goes, i think he will only be a freshmen.

i agree caleb would eat travis

scott could beat parks but it would be close and sanders could beat both and murton could beat all of them

i think the thueman and banks would be pretty good banks would come out on top though id like to see banks vs courtney that would be good

ozzie would beat bryant and coty but i think bryant would beat coty

shearer and starks would be great but i would pick shearer

speakin of sheer and starks umm my friend said he talked to sheer at the state fair and he said he is goin to try to talk the coach into lettin him go down to 189 to wrestle starks i dont know if it will happen but thats jus wat he said.