Sign in to follow this  
Olympic_wish

Justin Davis-WOW

I'll be the first to say I didn't see that at all!

Good god he looked like a beast in the finals.  I'm a believer now.  MrClean, MatMama, eaglewrestler12, you were absolutely right.  That kid was like lightning.

Still not Harrison Courtney (I HAVE NO IDEA WHY ANYONE THINKS HE WOULD EVER LOSE)  but Davis was impressive!

They said over the announcements his coach also had a kid that day, that has to be just an awesome day for him!

Good god he looked like a beast in the finals.  I'm a believer now.  MrClean, MatMama, eaglewrestler12, you were absolutely right.  That kid was like lightning.

Still not Harrison Courtney (I HAVE NO IDEA WHY ANYONE THINKS HE WOULD EVER LOSE)  but Davis was impressive!

They said over the announcements his coach also had a kid that day, that has to be just an awesome day for him!

Lots of people thought that Sullivan would never lose also. But he had his doubters as well.

You surprise me Olympic Wish!! But I'm glad you see we had our reasons to believe in this kid. If you get to know him he really is a good hearted young man also. I hope he will be able to use his championship to lead and motivate Eastern next year. We have a lot of young wrestlers that could benefit from having him on the team!

Thank you, Wish. We always believed because J.D. kept working and working. He had a goal, and he went for it. Eastern hasn't had a state champ since Derek Sawyer in 2002, so we're estatic, in case you couldn't tell at the arena. And I'll also say J.D.'s match was one of the more decisive among the finals. No doubt about it. No questionable calls that would make people later say he didn't really win. Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!