4.  Aaron Watts Oldham

5.  Clayton Adamy KCD 12

1.  Chase Rusch North Oldham 8

2.  Daniel Breneman Oldham 

3.  Corey Krieger Fern Creek

4.  Nick Payne South Oldham 10

5.  Austin Dicken Eastern 8

1.  Andre

Why should he be second?  Who has he beat that Whitehouse has lost to?  Luna didn't place at state last year and Whitehouse placed 6th.  I don't think you can legitimately go back more than one year.

Luna didn't wrestle at state last year. Whitehouse placed at 103, not to mention he got pretty lucky break with that defensive pin. 125 is a whole different ballgame. I'm not sure if Luna's beaten anybody that Whitehouse has lost to. Although, he's definitely proved he can compete with top guys. His only losses are to Engle, Supe, and Thomas in OT.

Whether he competed at state or not is immaterial.  It was his choices that decided that factor.  Whether or not you feel Whitehouse got lucky or not does not take away from the fact that he did place 6th.  This is a portion of criteria for seeding.  Arguing who you lost to only counts if the other person has beat that individual.  I am unsure if Whitehouse has beat any of those wrestlers as I have not followed Whitehouse very well.  However, who has Luna beat that is good or that Whitehouse has lost to?  Also, how many wins does he have to go along with these three losses (I don't think he has wrestled more than 10-15 matches)?  Win percentage is also part of criteria (the last criteria). 

Yep, but to tell the truth, 2nd versus 3rd seed doesn't make any difference.  They have to wrestle each other to get to the finals anyway.  The only major seed issues are 1st versus 2nd or 3rd versus 4th because a 2nd has a harder route to the finals, and a 4th has to hit the 1st seed prior to the finals.