who will win region 3?

WHAT TEAM WILL WIN REGION 3?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT TEAM WILL WIN REGION 3?

• SOUTHERN
    • MEADE
    • PRP
    • OTHER

I say meade will win but I dont know anything about region 3. Meade just has a bunch of crazy fans that love to travel behind them.. Just crazy. Southern and PRP should be close to first, who knows about region 3. upsets could always happen.

Meade is senior dominated from what Ive heard, and very built from what Ive seen. Its good to see a second year program having good success, but isnt region three predicted by Ranger to score the least points at the state tournament :-( I know they are decent this year, but I hope it is not a one year thing...Do they have a middle school program...How many kids are they losing...Are any kids coming back to help out next year....fan support is great but you have to have some kind of feeder program to stay on top of a region...The coaches seem to be stand up guys that expect a lot out of their wrestlers..I respect that...And nothing wrong with bringing a traveling cheering section....Wrestling mom

Yeah that was the best thing I liked about meade at the state duals is all the fans they brought. I think your mom taught meades to scream loud, Billy Brummetts mother was the loudest I ever heard, I could even hear her in football games. In order for region 3 to pick up their competition they need to have feeder programs started and continue the flow for wrestling. When are the brackets and seeding meeting done?

Meade did start a middle school program this year.  They are just working out against each other until next year.  Some of our best wrestlers are Seniors but there are still some good underclassmen.  If we are going to stay on top in the region some of these will need to step up like this years Seniors.  Hopefully another year of hard work and camps and this will happen. 

Yeah that was the best thing I liked about meade at the state duals is all the fans they brought. I think your mom taught meades to scream loud, Billy Brummetts mother was the loudest I ever heard, I could even hear her in football games. In order for region 3 to pick up their competition they need to have feeder programs started and continue the flow for wrestling. When are the brackets and seeding meeting done?

Seeding will be done Thursday evening.  I will post seeds and bracket draws that night.