who has the best shot in the hwt class

who has best shot   

42 members have voted

1. 1. who has best shot

• anthony bailey
    • billy fuller
    • jordan
    • valley

i have been working on my shot alot this year and it has improved a bunch but its not the best but i think by state it might be 2nd or 3rd best i worked really hard to change my style of wrestling because being fat has worked but not agenst people that i need to beat to place high in state so you will be seeing me shoot alot more and moving around more

i have been working on my shot alot this year and it has improved a bunch but its not the best but i think by state it might be 2nd or 3rd best i worked really hard to change my style of wrestling because being fat has worked but not agenst people that i need to beat to place high in state so you will be seeing me shoot alot more and moving around more

Probally something you don't want to tell your opponent . Now they know that you are shooting and they will sprawl.

no he lost to Payne from Iroquois

Both Baily and Fuller have good shot's, I have seen them both in action this year. But Baily is way quicker than Fuller making Baily's shot more accurate and precise.

As for Baily's loss to Payne the had a very non-consistent  ref that where calling quick pins. Baily tried to roll  Payne ref called it. Whatever. Worse refing I have ever seen.