Sign in to follow this  
thomam

1st Annual Kentucky Junior Varsity State Wrestling Tournament

The 1st annual JV state wrestling tournament will be held at Moore Traditional School in Louisville Kentucky.

A flier is attached with all important information.

Any questions please ask here.

Thank you to all who have contributed.

I believe everyone planned on participating except Region 1. I have not got results back yet from 1,2,3,5.

Region 3 is suppose to have theirs tomorrow. We will go on no matter how many regions send participates.

There will not be any full brackets.

That may be the case but this was the least busiest date on the schedule towards the end of the year. This works best for a majority of the teams.

That cooler fee crap is just a another stupid way to make money

Yea...stupid, like charging for hot dogs & admission and stuff....lol

It may seem stupid, but MOST wrestling programs have to fight, scratch, and claw for every thing they get.  A true wrestling fan will pay a $5 cooler fee with pride.  Think of it as a donation to that school's wrestling program.

Yea...stupid, like charging for hot dogs & admission and stuff....lol

It may seem stupid, but MOST wrestling programs have to fight, scratch, and claw for every thing they get.  A true wrestling fan will pay a $5 cooler fee with pride.  Think of it as a donation to that school's wrestling program.

I agree... $5 dollars is a deal and it helps the schools and/or associations that run these events. Hell, I'd pay $10 for my cooler for an event like this that helps grow wrestling and helps kids become better wrestlers.

Coach Thomas does have most of the info now, he may post later this weekend but I know right now he is at the middle school regional.

Coach Thomas, do you have any names you can give the rest of us so we know who is in it?