LOWsingle140

conner inv.

South Oldham demolished everyone, winning it all, and Harrison took second. Sherer beat Stone 6-1, they both looked great, and Ashbrook had a tough time against Ryan Dillion from Conner, in the finals, the score was 7-3 and Dillion was up, but Ashbrook ended up just rolling him over and pinning him. Good job to everyone that competed.

winners were as follows...

103 - andre zeppa (north oldham)

112 - antonio zeppa (north oldham)

119 - daniel murner (south oldham)

125 - derek scott (south oldham)

130 - tom kusnir (north oldham)

135 - josh ashbrook (harrison county)

140 - ????

145 - ????

152 - taylor casson (connor)

160 - andrew taylor (south oldham) (i think)

171 - ryan houchens (south oldham)

189 - cameron hartman (south oldham) (i think)

215 - taylor sherer (south oldham)

275 - indiana kid i think

i think beau sanders won at 140 but im not sure...145 im totally clueless...

What was the final team score. I know Harrison co had 4 varstiy guys out. 103,125,130,and 152. Ross got DQ before the day started, not to sure why. Other guys were sick or over weight. But heard it was a pretty good inv.

Houchens lost to Doyle he did not win the tourney. Ross was kicked our for throwing a dip in on the middle of the mat. Stone tore Travis Aubry up beating him 11-0 gave up 1 point for stalling then proceded to pin him. I dont know why everyone thinks Wise can handle Stone. Last year they had one close match. Then Stone controlled the next one. Stone Byrd Sherer will all be a battle.

Harrison County I think had 4 of there varstity wrestlers out I think wasson was overweight, Kendall was hurt, 103 was sick, and ross was Disqualified, Sanders and Ashbrook this was there first tourney back from sickness, both were not up to top shape but wrestled ok. Hopefully harrisons lineup will be back for the 5 star. good luck

What's up with Harrison Co. this year? They have been ill since Wayne Co. tourney or before.

Ross has always had somewhat of a temper on him. If he was thrown out he will have to sit at least the next event, and he will need to be re-instated.

Personally i don't care if a guy dips, but on the mat is just stupid and thumbing your nose at authority. Ross got an unsportsmanlike call against him at Wayne the week before ... maybe he does need to sit one out. A couple of their fans got tossed out at Wayne too .. maybe he learned his temper from them. Thats twice this year i've seen that stuff now ... the Tates Creek booing incident was bad as well ... but nobody tossed.

This stuff looks bad guys, i would talk to my team member and fans about this stuff ... edge and intensity are good within reason.

Wayne County seems to have a propensity for controversy anyway. We've always had something go on about every year we've ever been there. Upchurch got into it with a parent a few years back and that made the local news all the way over here although I do not believe it was necessarily his fault, just one of his parents went crazy.

Wayne County seems to have a propensity for controversy anyway. We've always had something go on about every year we've ever been there. Upchurch got into it with a parent a few years back and that made the local news all the way over here although I do not believe it was necessarily his fault' date=' just one of his parents went crazy.[/quote']

Maybe there's something in the water down at Wayne County then. :)