jrp8825

125 next year

What if all of these guys were at 125 again next year with sum 119's moving up!

Scott, Thuenman, Parker, Parks, Warner, Bryant, Trimble and some others!!! Rank them in top order for next year!

trimble graduated didnt he? well if not id put

warner

parker

bryant

trimble

parks

scott

thuneman

i dont really keep up with most of these guys so im probably wrong but if u think im wrong go ahead and post ur own oppinion

Thuneman won't be going 125, word has it he'll be goin 135. I'd leave him out of this conjecture, unless we're combining last year and this year's guys just for the heck of it.

Looks like Bryant is going 125 from that other thread about McCreary's lineup. And who placed 2nd in 2004 and 5th in 2005 :) I guess the guy that wrote that is a credible source on the subject !

its starting to look like warner, parks, parker, and bryant will all be going 125 next season...how does everyone think this will go when their at state tourney time???

Guest DAWG6
its starting to look like warner' date=' parks, parker, and bryant will all be going 125 next season...how does everyone think this will go when their at state tourney time???[/quote']

I saw that Coty was at 135 (did he lose any weight to make that) for the Bluegrass Games, can he get down to 119 or will he be at 125 :?:

119 John Smith "Senior"

125 Coty Lewis "Soph"

130 Rusty Parks "Senior"

Guest DAWG6

In my opinion Parker is.. But that's just my personal opinion.

I have to disagree with the Ozzie Parker pick.

Those listed are top wrestlers; but, I'll pick Warner @125 till one of those others beat him.

I haven't seen Parker wrestle Warner head to head, and don't know if they've wrestled any common opponents. So thats tough to say. I'm kind of in Dawg's camp, except that i'll leave #1 vacant instead of defaulting to Warner.