Sign in to follow this  
SENECA FAN

Zach poulton

Amazing?  No, physicially gifted, yes.  Neither Poulton or Davis will win at state.  Miller and Brown will demolish both of them.

It doesn't matter how physically gifted someone is, how many wrestlers have you seen place top 5 at state in their first year in the sport? I'm sure there have been others besides Davis but I'm also sure that number is very few. Justin is phenomenal at what he does (takedowns), I'll agree that he is lacking on the ground but he's improving vastly there as well. You say he's not amazing, just physically gifted? IMO anybody that has such physical ability that allows them to beat people who have been wrestling 4+ years longer than them is amazing. So yeah maybe he lacks the skills of some other wrestlers, but his "Physical Gifts" are AMAZING

It doesn't matter how physically gifted someone is, how many wrestlers have you seen place top 5 at state in their first year in the sport? I'm sure there have been others besides Davis but I'm also sure that number is very few. Justin is phenomenal at what he does (takedowns), I'll agree that he is lacking on the ground but he's improving vastly there as well. You say he's not amazing, just physically gifted? IMO anybody that has such physical ability that allows them to beat people who have been wrestling 4+ years longer than them is amazing. So yeah maybe he lacks the skills of some other wrestlers, but his "Physical Gifts" are AMAZING

And good for him he's a big strong quick guy.  he is not AMAZING, he is an above average wrestler who lacks any diversity whatsoever.

Courtney is amazing.  Reid is amazing.  Ian horn was amazing.  Ruschell was amazing.  Knable was amazing.  Joe Car Jr was amazing.

Davis is strong, agile, quick, and good at takedowns.  Other than that he is a one trick pony.

And good for him he's a big strong quick guy.  he is not AMAZING, he is an above average wrestler who lacks any diversity whatsoever.

Courtney is amazing.  Reid is amazing.  Ian horn was amazing.  Ruschell was amazing.  Knable was amazing.  Joe Car Jr was amazing.

Davis is strong, agile, quick, and good at takedowns.  Other than that he is a one trick pony.

Well that "one trick" is dominating wrestlers with "multiple tricks"

Well that "one trick" is dominating wrestlers with "multiple tricks"

Put him up against Peace.  Courtney.  Johnson.  Miller.  Shotwell. Beau.  Murton (either).  Ruschell.  Thuneman. Banks. Cooper(any).  I can keep going.... Sullivan.  Stacy Miller.  Derek Scott.  Aylor.  Blackmore.  John gentry.  Carr.  Michael Jackson. Metzger. 

He'd get folded, worked, and pinned.

I'm not impressed.  I wasn't impressed last year with his sportsmanship, I wasn't impressed this year, and I doubt I'll be impressed next year.

Dominating?  Don't think so.

well he already has wrestled Miller, and didn't get "folded, worked, and pinned". Also, I never said he would dominate the who's who of Kentucky wrestling, I said he has been dominating people that know more moves than him.