Sign in to follow this  
wcwrestler189

Reid or Wolsifier

Who would win if they met at 165?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win if they met at 165?

• Mason Reid
    • Johnny Wolsiefer

Wolseifer is a tough kid. He may not face off with Ervin until state. maybe that is a good strategy. Mind games...I know of more than one teams that dodges until state, or if they get the win, avoid that wrestler until state. It is just something that is done. Smart yes, but doesnt make for an exciting year.

John isn't running from Ervin or anything like that, just circumstances haven't worked out.

Also, the Wolsiefer/Wheeler match wouldn't have been half as close as it was if it wasn't for the ref, seriously. If you didn't watch the match and you just think the ref was good, think again, he was horrible for that match.

John isn't running from Ervin or anything like that, just circumstances haven't worked out.

Also, the Wolsiefer/Wheeler match wouldn't have been half as close as it was if it wasn't for the ref, seriously. If you didn't watch the match and you just think the ref was good, think again, he was horrible for that match.

Folks -  Wolsiefer vs. Wheeler was a year ago, it doesn't matter anymore.

This is a new year, Wolsiefer vs. Ervin will be a great match, in the Qts, Semi or hopefully in the finals.

Yes, they are the best two in the weigh class.  :-P

Injuries, stitches, head wraps, face mask, body armor it doesn't matter it will be a get 160 match.

I'm starting to agree with others, we aren't finding anything positive to discuss: ONLY blame the referee's or some other scheme to created controversy, he was injured, he was ducking him.

Come on folks lets find something more positive than finding fault or causing more drama for these high school kids.

I think they have enough pressure from over zealous parents and coaches for us to add fuel to the fire. :evil:

Wow some sour feelings against Cole here?  I for one believe he may be one of the top 2-5 in the state.  Barnett being the only one for sure above him.

Not at all, I like him a lot and think he is a great ref.  I totally agree he is top 2-5 in the state.  His ONLY reffing flaw he has in my opinion.....let's just say he has a knack for making matches dramatic.  For example, if it's a 1 point match....he will call a stalling call quicker, or he will award a point for escape quicker than usual.  If you do not know what I'm talking about, then maybe you just don't see it.  I know other people who feel the same way and have discussed this with him.  In the Wheeler match, it seemed like he was getting very tick-tacky with Johnny...i beleive he was called for 2 points for false start or not lining up right.  There were also some very close calls on takedowns near out of bounds, and Todd seemed to be favoring the underdog.  

penguinskillkids said it exactly as i seen it.  It really didn't look like a close match other than a few bad calls seemed to make it close.

Folks -  Wolsiefer vs. Wheeler was a year ago, it doesn't matter anymore.

This is a new year, Wolsiefer vs. Ervin will be a great match, in the Qts, Semi or hopefully in the finals.

Yes, they are the best two in the weigh class.  :-P

Injuries, stitches, head wraps, face mask, body armor it doesn't matter it will be a get 160 match.

I'm starting to agree with others, we aren't finding anything positive to discuss: ONLY blame the referee's or some other scheme to created controversy, he was injured, he was ducking him.

Come on folks lets find something more positive than finding fault or causing more drama for these high school kids.

I think they have enough pressure from over zealous parents and coaches for us to add fuel to the fire. :evil:

FUI, I'm referring to all kids with over zealous parents, coaches and or critics.

I know two of the three parents and they are great providers and role models, the other parents probably are as well.

I didn't want it to come across as an attack on any family. :-D

johhny has been very impressive over the past three yrs but in the finals at the KOB before he injured his ankle he was not as impressive as yrs before.

johhny has been very impressive over the past three yrs but in the finals at the KOB before he injured his ankle he was not as impressive as yrs before.

Thats OK Johnny will pull a Monty Python and cut of his leg and beat his opponents.