Sign in to follow this  
BigCoach

Region 2 Rankings

The first regional duals are over and everyone has basically faced everyone so I thought I would try to put some rankings together for the region.  I ranked everyone AT the weight they wrestled this weekend.  I did not have all the results, as in Anderson V. Nelson, so didn't know who won Isaacs or Pile.  I also only ranked up to four places and in some weight classes not sure there were four worthy to rank, so in that case only ranked three kids.  The team rankings are tough!!!  Of course, John Hardin is first in dual rankings, but tournament rankings????  At the end of the individual rankings I put how many each team ranked first, second, and third.  You can conclude who is the top tourney team based on this past weekend's results for the duals!!!  Have fun with these, it is going to be tight at the regional tournament!!!

I would say your dead on. Big Coach :wink:

There were some close matches, some even in OT. that might changes 3-5 times.

Once everyone moves again come the Region Tournament some weigh classes will look the same others will change. 

Your right, who ever gets bye's could get the short stick (bonus points).

They look really good to me as well. I think that these will change quite a bit by the time the regional tournament rolls around. But these are probably pretty close to perfect for where everyone is right now and the way things went this past weekend. Great job and thanks for putting the time into posting these so we can all have an idea of what to expect come Febuary.

130 -    1.  Jordan Murphy John Hardin

2.  Lucas Carman LaRue

3.  David Ward Central Hardin

Fort Knox's Camron Barrientos Beat David Ward And Lost To murphy by one and carmen by four???

where is he??

Fort Knox's Camron Barrientos Beat David Ward And Lost To murphy by one and carmen by four???

where is he??

Barrientos is a much better wrestler than Ward, Murphy only beat Barrientos by 1 but he blew ward out of the water, up by 14 and pinning him in the second

Barrientos is a much better wrestler than Ward, Murphy only beat Barrientos by 1 but he blew ward out of the water, up by 14 and pinning him in the second

Here's what I think about this..

1. Jordan Murphy JH

2. Lucas Carmen LC

3. Camron Barrientos FX

4. Ward CH

It will be interesting to see how's North Hardin's shift will affect Region 2 this weekend :-D.

Who will it hurt  or help more in the big picture :? Larue, John or Central

105 @ Wood 

114 @ Demery

154 @ Haynes

162 @ Wolfe

Four more possible Champions plus Jones @ 191