Sign in to follow this  
Cougarwrestler

Just throwing it out there!!

I have no clue if this is possible but lets say we take our 14 state champs and put them on one team and took them to the beast!!!  Everyone talks so much smack about KY wrestling so lets take our best boys and throw them out against the best of the best.

Is that a possability or no???

Lets here some suggestions!!

The top 4 or 5 in each weight class arent very far off from the other top 4 to 5 from other states. just the worst in kentucky arent anywhere near as good as the worst from other states.

Over the summer we went to a IU camp and i had to wrestle a 119 state finalist from Indiana, he beat by a large margin but i did manage to take him down once almost twice. So he didnt really seem to overwhelm me like Morlatt would but he did beat me pretty well.

At these type of tournamentsit really doesnt how you wrestle but who you wrestle against, Peace probably just caught 2 studs, you give him a different draw and he maybe could of placed. I know of many people who win 1 national level tournament then turn around and wrestle another and dont even place.