Allamerican125

Standout wrestlers from Region 7

Who do you all think are the standout wrestlers from Region 7 and who do you think will place or win state. Teams are Woodford, Harrison co, Dunbar, HClay, Bryan Station, Tates Creek, Franklin , Western Hills, couple more cant remember.

some standout wrestlers that come to me and that i talk to is the starks brotthers, rusty, c.lewis, byrd, harrison, goodrich,ross aubrey,coomer,also the dunbar 112 im thinking but the kid to watch out for is the ashbrooke kid he is every watch out for em good luck next year the whold region 7.

I would say out of this region Harrison co and Woodford are the top two teams Harrison Co has a lot of talent, good solid wrestlers, but Woodford is still the top dog but Harrison and other teams are catching up.

I don't know his weight situation, so i don't know. I'm not a fan of anybody starving to a weight, i think that hurts as much or more as it helps. Even if they start out ridiculous strong, that gets tiring and makes you weak. Trust me, i remember.

The lighter he can safely go, the better. I don't see him being a muscle man, i'm not saying he's weak either, but the guys at 135 might be pretty strong. However, it looks like he's a lot bigger than a 130 pounder typically is in offseason tourneys, and that might be pushing it to go that light.

Guest Mat_Man_658

I believe that Joey Sanders will win it not sure if he will be there but if he is i think he will win it

I'd say Ashbrooke should wrestle 140. He is big enough and he would be weaker at 130 or 135. I believe 130 and 135 will have most of the 119's and 125's from last year plus some of the 130's, these will be the deepest two weight classes in state and the hardest to place at! 140 may not have a previous state champ in it (unless Murton goes there). I believe Ashbrooke would do really well at 140.

Guest Anonymous

harrison courtney will win the title four times in his next 4 years wrestling...he will be a 6 time placer, 4 time champ

Guest Anonymous

harrison courtney will win the title four times in his next 4 years wrestling...he will be a 6 time placer, 4 time champ...he will have most career wins ever in the nation...predicting 330+ wrestling varsity high school

I'd say Ashbrooke should wrestle 140. He is big enough and he would be weaker at 130 or 135. I believe 130 and 135 will have most of the 119's and 125's from last year plus some of the 130's' date=' these will be the deepest two weight classes in state and the hardest to place at! 140 may not have a previous state champ in it (unless Murton goes there). I believe Ashbrooke would do really well at 140.[/quote']i think ashbrooke would do better at 135 because he is a great wrestler and has a better shot at going to state finals and winning it.