Sign in to follow this  
high crotch

Seneca Tournament

I got a question for all of yuo southern wrestlers that are always on here running your mouths???

Why do you all think that you're so good, you all only actually only won 1 match against John Hardin on Wednesday. (HWT was injury default so dont even try to say you all won 2)

I got a question for all of yuo southern wrestlers that are always on here running your mouths???

Why do you all think that you're so good, you all only actually only won 1 match against John Hardin on Wednesday. (HWT was injury default so dont even try to say you all won 2)

first off we dont think we are so good we are just underestimated a loooooot considering for the past years we have been improving and last yr we tied prp and why are u just saying it to us look at all the other schools that are doin it so dont just look at us

plus u name one southern kid who had been running his mouth just one

and if he was such a good wrestler than he wouldnt have gotten hurt from a 1st yr wrestler

skill has nothing to do with getting hurt, it was just really bad luck, if you knew anything about wrestling then you would know that

plus, glen was obvisouly the better wrestler after he took your guy down in the first 10 seconds

skill has nothing to do with getting hurt, it was just really bad luck, if you knew anything about wrestling then you would know that

plus, glen was obvisouly the better wrestler after he took your guy down in the first 10 seconds

if he had enough of it thn he would have been able to prevent the injury and duhh the kid was a 1st yr

if he had enough of it thn he would have been able to prevent the injury and duhh the kid was a 1st yr

being injured has nothing to do with skill, if it did then how do you explain Dan Gable, the best wrestler of all time, having over 20 surgeries for wrestling related injuries

being injured has nothing to do with skill, if it did then how do you explain Dan Gable, the best wrestler of all time, having over 20 surgeries for wrestling related injuries

and ur point like i said if h had more skill than he could have done something to prevent the injury and finished the match and u still aint explaines how 103 and 135 are running their mouths

Okay ya'll. Lets get back on track and let this go. What will Schnider [sorry about the spelling] be wrestling for Moore?

hes back on weight but i think if Ethan doesnt show up he'll be a 171 but if Ethan does show he'll be 189

hes back on weight but i think if Ethan doesnt show up he'll be a 171 but if Ethan does show he'll be 189

Why wouldn't Ethan show? I'm lookin' forward to that match.

that whole Southern119 and high crotch argument was the stupidest thing i've ever read. it was like 2 school girls arguing over whose boyfriend is hotter. i think they should both be banned for completely obliterating a perfectly fine topic...