Sign in to follow this  
skyoneer

John Wolsiefer or Mitch Ervin

not that i am one of those wolseifer fanatics, but he is going to beat Ervin just because he is amazing at setting the pace of the match to what he wants, and always puts himself in a position to win.

i really don't know how anyone could say that one of these wrestlers is a sure win against the other. in my opinion, it comes down to who can pull it out in the end. if these guys do happen to meet more than once before state, i would say it will be decided by 1 or 2 points and will probably be like Courtney and Banks the one year where they were 1-1 agianst each other until state. should be fun to watch!!!!

i am gonna have to go with ervin on this....it could be juss because i have seen him wrestle more because hes in region 1 but he is juss so smooth and seems to know what to do in any situation...this will come down to very few points and should be a low scoring match

i really don't know how anyone could say that one of these wrestlers is a sure win against the other. in my opinion, it comes down to who can pull it out in the end. if these guys do happen to meet more than once before state, i would say it will be decided by 1 or 2 points and will probably be like Courtney and Banks the one year where they were 1-1 agianst each other until state. should be fun to watch!!!!

But the whole point is to pick one and root for them. They should have met at the Big East but I think Union backed out.

But the whole point is to pick one and root for them. They should have met at the Big East but I think Union backed out.

that is right, union did back out of the big east to wrestle in a tenn tournament....but i will have to go with mitch on the win

do you all see fern creek any other time in the season before state/state duals?

That would be quite the reward.  The winner of the Wolseifer/Ervin match would get Cooper Samuels in the finals.  If either one of them win their weight class at the Mater Dei tournament, they would definitely have earned it.  As for who would win, I'm not predicting that one.  Both are very good wrestlers and both always seem to do the little things and find a way to win.  I just hope everything plays out the way it should & I am there to see them wrestle in the state finals.

I think Wolseifer will have wrestled Cooper Samuels before the Mater Dei tournament.  Fern Creek is going to the Floyd Central duals on Dec. 15th.  Hopefully, those two teams will be paired up at that tournament.  I thought they would wrestle at the Providence Invitational on Dec. 1st, but Floyd Central is going to the HHC @ Jeffersonville instead.