Sign in to follow this  
skyoneer

Dalton Evans or Shane Parks

I disagree,

Shane's best position besides his feet is definately bottom. He would not allow dalton to ride his legs on him, and would most likely get a reversal out of it. Dalton may be able to get away from him, but no more than an escape. On their feet is where they are both at their best. Dalton most definately has a very effective double leg and is the stronger of the two. But I see Shane more technically smart on his feet, he is definately much faster, and he also has a very good single leg.

I say Dalton comes out rushing and Shane capitalizes on him with single legs. Then reverses him, and takes him down once more in the third. Parks will win.

P.S. Dalton style hasn't changed much since he has wrestled in high school, and didn't shane Parks pin him sophmore year? Speed and technique beats strength and aggression everyday.

I disagree,

Shane's best position besides his feet is definately bottom. He would not allow dalton to ride his legs on him, and would most likely get a reversal out of it. Dalton may be able to get away from him, but no more than an escape. On their feet is where they are both at their best. Dalton most definately has a very effective double leg and is the stronger of the two. But I see Shane more technically smart on his feet, he is definately much faster, and he also has a very good single leg.

I say Dalton comes out rushing and Shane capitalizes on him with single legs. Then reverses him, and takes him down once more in the third. Parks will win.

P.S. Dalton style hasn't changed much since he has wrestled in high school, and didn't shane Parks pin him sophmore year? Speed and technique beats strength and aggression everyday.

Yeah its tottaly out of the question that Dalton got better...

Yeah its tottaly out of the question that Dalton got better...

I didn't say that he didn't get better, I just said that his style is about the same, and shane dealt with that style pretty well last time.

I disagree,

Shanes single legs are pretty styleish. Hes always used them.

On their feet Evans probably has the advantage just because of his explosiveness but it's not like he light years ahead of Parks.  On the mat is where he is light years ahead of Evans though.  Not only is Shane tough on the bottom but on top as well.  I don't see him turning and sticking Evans with authority like Sullivan did last year but his arm bar series will work well for him, especially in the third period.