Sign in to follow this  
Mat_Wrestler

State Champs.

Who do you guys think will be in the run for a state championship as a team???

Who is your top four

1. Union

2. Wayne

3. North Hardin

4.Trinity.

I think it will really close between Union and Wayne.

Campbell County #1 hahahahahaha..... I dont think so... It will be between Union and Wayne.. Just look at what they are bringing to the table this year.... Lots of state placers... Campbell only has three good wrestlers. Shotwell , Brown, Griffith. Three high state placers...

Campbell County #1 hahahahahaha..... I dont think so... It will be between Union and Wayne.. Just look at what they are bringing to the table this year.... Lots of state placers... Campbell only has three good wrestlers. Shotwell , Brown, Griffith. Three high state placers...

Fuller also.

Fern Creek will have a run at placing high.

I would put campbell as the sleeper this year.

Not only do they have Shotwell, Brown, Griffith, and Fuller who could all be finalists this year.

They also have a supporting clast of Brownfield, Deinlin, Shchnider, and Lee.

Campbell is looking at probably 8 placers next year in these 8.  Not to mention the other qualifiers they had last year

Dennison (won 1 match last year)

Hammons

Spahr

Liang

All this can be found KHSAA.

Ok here is my predictions.  They are not as well studied as Rangers but hey what the heck.

1.  Union County (I don't think anyone can beat these guys but themselves)

2.  Trinity (They are going to do it with quantity (weak region) not quality even though they have a few top studs)

3.  Campbell (Another team going with quantity, *my sleeper)

4.  North Hardin (I'm not going to underestimate them)

5.  Woodford (I don't think you can ever keep them out of the top 5)

6.  Wayne (thier lower and upper weights will carry them)

7.  Fern Creek (It's always tought to do well with a new coach)

8.  Ryle (I'm not convinced of thier talent after thier two studs)

9.  Seneca (always tough hard nose team, much like their coach)

10. Harrison Co. (A team that should be much higher but can't seem to get it together for a whole season, but their raw talent will keep them in the top 10)

My bubble teams.

Sheldon Clark.  (Could finally be making the push back to greatness after getting use to the new coaching staff)

South Oldham (Solid squad every year, will have many above average kids, can they make the jump to stardum?)

Simon Kenton (Another solid squad many of their team made a little noise last year, the lose of Dusty hurts,)(Could this be the begining region 6 returning to greatness?)

Larue (are on the outside looking in, will have many new faces but can never count them out).

So here you go my top 10 and my reasoning. (I'm much to lazy to research 200+ kids to be more accurate) :-o

Who do you guys think will be in the run for a state championship as a team???

Who is your top four

1. Union

2. Wayne

3. North Hardin

4.Trinity.

I think it will really close between Union and Wayne.

I'm not from woodford (obviously), but you cant count them out of the top five. They always have a way of producing a good team. If anything, next year will be the year they dont do as well. They will be losing some good wrestlers.

Well I didnt say top 5 I said top 4 so....  But woodford will be a good team if they can get all there people in the right places.

I was just saying the LEAST they should place is fifth if they have their varsity squad where it should be. I should have stated that better :-D :-D.sorry