Sign in to follow this  
wrestler145

Campbellsville "Next Level Camp"

Harrison County is bringin Josh Ashbrooke, Josh Moss, Chris Brunker, Trevor Maxwell, Andy Lenz, Justin and Brett Willams, Seth Coy, Micheal Cordray.

do you have to weigh-in when you get there and if so do you have to keep your weight

No, They just need an idea of your weight to match you up for duals.

There were 3 from harrison in the all star duals,josh ashbrooke(pinned his kid in like 1 minute) W, Andy Lenz(Forfiet from cody wood) W,  and trevor maxwell(pin in first 30 seconds) W. they all won and ashbrooke got mow

There were 3 from harrison in the all star duals,josh ashbrooke(pinned his kid in like 1 minute) W, Andy Lenz(Forfiet from cody wood) W,  and trevor maxwell(pin in first 30 seconds) W. they all won and ashbrooke got mow

who was the other kid that got a MOW

i seriously doubt it. Jones has been in the finals 2 times straight and lost to the same guy twice. this is his senior year and hes not about to let nothing or nobody stand in his way!!!!!!!!!!

i seriously doubt it. Jones has been in the finals 2 times straight and lost to the same guy twice. this is his senior year and hes not about to let nothing or nobody stand in his way!!!!!!!!!!

im not saying he will lose but Ryan Kelly is right there with him

Well you have to lose sometimes but all the ones i lost were colse inthe end i had some good matches up there i do every year they bring kids from out of state just so i can wrestle them with is cool because i see how i match up

Well you have to lose sometimes but all the ones i lost were colse inthe end i had some good matches up there i do every year they bring kids from out of state just so i can wrestle them with is cool because i see how i match up

or how u dont match up j/p.  U wrestled a kid that missed last season due to him being in jail lol. and if u didnt get cradled by the first kid u wouldve won and in that last match the kid was just head and shoulders above u. . .no offense

yeah i seen all of them, they were close 2 or 3 points