Sign in to follow this  
dog101

regions 1 and 2

region 2 may be even deeper than people think.  If you look at last years middle school state results you will see quite a few kids that placed highly but nobody really knows about them because they were wrestling behind older kids.  If these kids get a chance to wrestle this year they will suprise some people.

I don't see North beating John or Larue this coming year, yet they are ranked higher in preseason rankings.  North barely beat John last year in duals and John hasn't lost anybody.  North lost several ranked wrestlers that were Seniors.  Larue will reload as always from their youth wrestling machine. I mean program.

your wright larue has to pretty much rebuild there losing alot of upper weights but dont count them out yet lowwer weights are good i expect some upsets coming uo

good try we will see just because we lose guys dont mean we wont be good think about this this is a young program still very athletic and will not lay down especially to some teams that run there mouth but dont even

3 guys in to state   

what team r u talkin about?