Sign in to follow this  
THE_BOP!!!!!

UFC

in the UFC ultimate fighter 5 thing i was watching it and at the end of the episode all of the fighters where talking about how this guy lied about all of his storeys that he told and the camera zoomed out and it looked like they where smoking from a bong i couldn't find the episode on youtube but it was the one where Wayne weemes got beat up

some words in the thing up there are spelled wrong if you don't like it meet me on the mat =) bah bye

in the UFC ultimate fighter 5 thing i was watching it and at the end of the episode all of the fighters where talking about how this guy lied about all of his storeys that he told and the camera zoomed out and it looked like they where smoking from a bong i couldn't find the episode on youtube but it was the one where Wayne weemes got beat up

some words in the thing up there are spelled wrong if you don't like it meet me on the mat =) bah bye

lol..

There was actually only like one word misspelled up there! I'm proud of you Bebop! But chyeah if you want to meet me on the mat you know where I live!

There was actually only like one word misspelled up there! I'm proud of you Bebop! But chyeah if you want to meet me on the mat you know where I live!

no i dont i never been to you house lier you've been to mine but ive never been to yours

no i dont i never been to you house lier you've been to mine but ive never been to yours

Oh yeah... well then i'll meet you at your house.. :)