Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

KentuckyWrestling.com HS Rankings - 2007/2008 Pre-season May 14

hey ranger.

looking at your rankings, region 2 does not look as strong in the past. I'm wondering- with all the good new kids that larue has and all the freshman that John hardin took to state last year do think these 2 teams could move up this year or do you think that it will take another year for them to move?

hey ranger.

looking at your rankings, region 2 does not look as strong in the past. I'm wondering- with all the good new kids that larue has and all the freshman that John hardin took to state last year do think these 2 teams could move up this year or do you think that it will take another year for them to move?

I don't see any way that Larue will challenge for a state title, but I also think that by seasons end they will be much better than the rankings show right now.  And yes, John Hardin will surprise a lot of teams next season.  If they can get a couple new kids to step it up they could be a top 10 team.

Guest jp

Jake Wempe will be back at 125. Mitch Ervin more than likely will be back at 152. 130-140 will be all mixed up with Union depending on how much Luke Ervin drops.

Which is the better Ervin :?

Luke or Issac

Best two out of three