Sign in to follow this  
hacker

Wrestling Club Tournament

Ok... i've been hearing people talk about this for a while now. I seriously think that we should get all the clubs (River City, Southend, No-Ox, Fern Creek, etc) together, that wish to take place, and wrestle a tournament, dual style. Every club gets together their 14 man lineup and compete against one another. I think that this would really be an interesting thing to do, and it would let all of us know how we stack up against one another. I think that it should seriously be taken into consideration.

Letcher County would like to put something like this together in July if there was enough interest.  So let me know who would come.

Ok... i've been hearing people talk about this for a while now. I seriously think that we should get all the clubs (River City, Southend, No-Ox, Fern Creek, etc) together, that wish to take place, and wrestle a tournament, dual style. Every club gets together their 14 man lineup and compete against one another. I think that this would really be an interesting thing to do, and it would let all of us know how we stack up against one another. I think that it should seriously be taken into consideration.

I am not sure if you could do 14 man line ups. One reason would be the fact that club wrestling has ages going from 5-18, how would you make 14 weight classes. If you do it you need to have each age division enter the same number of kids and then score it a tournament instead of a dual. That is just my thoughts

I say that we still just enter them as a 14 man line up... otherwise it would be very difficult for the smaller clubs with less wrestlers to form a 14 man lineup