Sign in to follow this  
JJ

state placing

Ethan miller should not have placed.  He doesn't have the expierence or sportsmanship to place... and in my eyes doesn't deserve to place.

Wrestlingforyears, what have you seen to make you say that Miller does not have sportsmanship? I'll agree that he may not have the technique but I've seen him wrestle quite a bit and while he does get upset at himself for losing I don't remember an instance where he was a bad sport.

Guest wrestler92

I don't think Johnston could have placed in the 145# class, where he would have weighed in at on Friday. 

Dutch1873- he stormed off the mat twice and he elbowed me in particular in the face after his loss.  I lost twice at state and i did not run off like that.  A true sport and champ takes his losses with his wins no matter the circumstance.

Dutch1873- he stormed off the mat twice and he elbowed me in particular in the face after his loss.  I lost twice at state and i did not run off like that.  A true sport and champ takes his losses with his wins no matter the circumstance.

cheers

Good point, and it's good to know that some people can maintain their composure in defeat.

haha i wrestled him three times last year and everytime he lost he stormed off the mat and hardly shook my hand it didnt bother me much. i love beating people like that it gives me even more isintive to beat them worse the next time i wrestle them