Sign in to follow this  
MagicBone

Trinity's Club Wrestling

Last year there was this thing where anyone could come in at trinity and wrestle anyone,I remember Bradbury and some other cumberlands wrestlers were there and bradbury beat wolsiefer,not the point of this topic but what was it again and does anyone know if itll happen again at trinity and when and what time

im pretty sure that was an open mat type event you signed your bout sheet against who you wanted then you two wrestled and you did it all day i do remeber you need an aau card and all...

that was an excellent day of wrestling....i hope mark hitchings considers doing that again.  you needed a USAW card for that event.  i think Mark asked for like $5.00 donation or something....it was very informal and you could easily get 3-5 matches in during the day.  it would be very cool if more schools would host something like this. 

i did go to trinity for that open mat session it was nice, i was defeated however by ian lee so i will never show my face there again dan smith also beat robbie vaughn by close decision.