Sign in to follow this  
fortknoxhwt

who u think will be the top hwt's next year

anthony bailey....IF he improves his conditioning, he'll be very tough next year...he is very quick for a big guy....but MAN was he gassing in the finals.  Billy Fuller could beat him if he learns some offensive moves.  Not just lean into a guy and wait for him to shoot so he can sprawl on them.

I think chico fiesta is the HEAVY WEIGHT  to beat in REGION 3 next year.He's a beast. BEBOP LOOK OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BECAUSE THERE IS A FIESTA COMING YOUR WAY.

what school!?

anthony bailey....IF he improves his conditioning, he'll be very tough next year...he is very quick for a big guy....but MAN was he gassing in the finals.  Billy Fuller could beat him if he learns some offensive moves.  Not just lean into a guy and wait for him to shoot so he can sprawl on them.

i like when someone shoots on my so i can sprawl on then its fun  :-)

I think chico fiesta is the HEAVY WEIGHT  to beat in REGION 3 next year.He's a beast. BEBOP LOOK OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BECAUSE THERE IS A FIESTA COMING YOUR WAY.

is there a pinata invalved =] i cant wait to wrestle him

i believe anthony bailey will be the best because he is the best..he competed with byrd and gave him a great match..he also beat billy fuller and josh young on his path to the finals..he will dominate next year and take home the hardware