Sign in to follow this  
VisionQuest

Ryan Kelly - Get Well

Hang in there Ryan and come back next year stronger than ever.

In case some of you don't know, Ryan suffered a dislocated elbow in the semifinals with 23 seconds remaining leading North Hardin's Jones 8-4 at 189lbs.  I myself had circled this match in my brackets as 1 not to miss when the brackets were posted.  Great match - Hope to see you 2 meeting up again the next couple of years. 

I had not seen Ryan earlier in the season.  I was very impressed - then in awe when I heard that he was only a sophomore.  We'll be seeing him on the podium for the next few years.  GREAT WRESTLER!!!

Hope that the recovery is quick.

Ryan you wrestled a great tournament!  The match against Mark Jones was great until the injury occured.  Sometimes things just happen that are out of your control but your an outstanding wrestler and I'm sure you will dominant over the next two years.  I hope your recovery is quick and you can get back to working out.  I would also like to say that Jones showed true sportsmanship.  He seemed to be very concerned about you after the match.  He is a real class act.  There is a lot of mutual respect between you two and that is what this sport is about.

That kid is a monster. Both talent wise and physically. I heard that he was up 8-4 against Jones when he got hurt. If thats true then this guy will be amazing in the years to come. He shocked me as a sophomore at state. Very talented.