Sign in to follow this  
pinningone

I like Nickel too but I don't know if he can beat J-Dock again..  Tough match they had at North Oldham.  One of the best I saw all year.  But I think it was humbling for Dockery and he will be focused to go deep into state.

Nickel wouldn't have to face Dockery until the finals.  I don't think Jordan will get past Matt Green but you never know.  I like Nickel to make the finals b/c of his draw.  He still has to wrestle each opponent tough but his draw sets up nice for him.  Doug Winter would be the only one I see standing b/w him and the semi-finals.  You can't count out Winter but I'll take Nickel in that match-up.

I think Green and Dials will be in the finals.  Dials only loss in the state this year is to Winters at the beginning of the season in double overtime.  The second time they wrestled Dials beat Winters 11-0.  He beat Watson this year and he has beat the number 1 ranked kid in west virginia from east fairmont high school pretty easy.  He has wrestled and beat tough competition all year.  He will be ready for the state tournament and see him beating Winters or Nickel in the semis.

That's very possible.  I don't know much about Dials or who he has faced, other than who lowsingle mentioned.  I think we pretty much all agree, the top half of the bracket is b/w Dockery, Green & Chaney and the bottom half is b/w Dials, Winter & Nickel.  I think you can throw in Baker as a possible upset candidate in the top and Shipp as an upset candidate in the bottom.  It should be interesting.  Good luck to everyone.

Yeah 215 is up for grabs right now its just gonna depend on who steps up and takes it.  Should be an exciting weight class to watch all weekend.  There will be good matches from the quarter finals on throught the bracket.

Agreed Dials has wrestled tough but I see it being Green and Winters in the finals. I dont see Green having a problem with anyone to get to finals and I know Winters hasn't been wrestling tough as of late but I think he is going to pick it up at state and be center stage come saturday.

Agreed Dials has wrestled tough but I see it being Green and Winters in the finals. I dont see Green having a problem with anyone to get to finals and I know Winters hasn't been wrestling tough as of late but I think he is going to pick it up at state and be center stage come saturday.

umm do you guys forget that deon chaney beat green and is looking good right now but everyone is right its going to be tough for these six guys most have split a match or 2

look at some of the first round match-ups

207 Ryondrae Wesley Central 11 0- 0

Ichiro Chiba Oldham County 10 0- 0

193 Jordan Dockery Seneca 12 0- 0

Austin Murdock Harrison County 12 0- 0

194 Glenn Frost John Hardin 9 0- 0

Jacob Mason Ohio County 12 0- 0

199 Matt Baker North Hardin 12 0- 0

Jamison Hughes Daviess County 11 0- 0

201 Levi Griggs Union County 10 0- 0

Wes Preston Johnson Central 12 0- 0

202 Brock Messina Trinity (Louisville) 10 0- 0

Doug Winters Paul Dunbar 12 0- 0

203 Cam Hartman South Oldham 11 0- 0

Tony Heber Dixie Heights 11 0- 0

i would pick nickel because he is a good stong person if he wonts to be

i like his match with J-Dock and it was a Tough match they had at North Oldham. One of the best I saw all this year. i wont nickel to win to get doss someone to look up to

nickel destroyed winter tonight. that should be good for his ego tommorow. dials lost also.green was beaten by chaney.yes its looking pretty good. derek will be in the finals against either chaney or dockery. i think between the three of them,they wrestled he wrestled dockery three times. dockery won the first by one point.the second in o-t. derek won the third by a point. chaney beat him by a point in the k.o.b. this should be a great finals. if derek takes care of business tomorrow in the semis. so far he is taking care of business.