Sign in to follow this  
IgiveStitches

Best matches that won't happen in the finals

I was saying that he was good, thank you. Geeze. You must have misunderstood what I was saying. I wasn't talkin' down about him. I'm sayin' that if he is good enough to get victories over top level wrestlers like those and then suffer defeat like he did against Parks at Woodford Co then he is just inconsistant. There is no insult there at all. It's fact. If the better half of Chui shows up to state he'll be a force but if the 50/50 Chui makes an appearance he won't be walking away with gold.

I was saying that he was good, thank you. Geeze. You must have misunderstood what I was saying. I wasn't talkin' down about him. I'm sayin' that if he is good enough to get victories over top level wrestlers like those and then suffer defeat like he did against Parks at Woodford Co then he is just inconsistant. There is no insult there at all. It's fact. If the better half of Chui shows up to state he'll be a force but if the 50/50 Chui makes an appearance he won't be walking away with gold.

sorry for misunderstanding, glad u and I are on the same page now

No problem. I have a great deal of respect for Chui and wish him the best. All i'm sayin' is that with the competition at 119 this year he better bring his a game.

Im not sure but I heard that Mason teched him earlier this year.

yeah if not a tech very close, it happened at the dragon. south oldhamds tournament.

Wow. That's pretty impressive. Was that the only time that they met up?

not sure, i dont keep up with many of the other weights that aren't my own. just the interesting things about them.

I'm pretty sure that's the first and only time Rupp and Reid have wrestled, Reid won by 14 points at the Dragon.

Thats the first time this season they have met. Last season they only wrestled once at state and Rupp won 5-3

stranger123 and others are correct......Reid vs Rupp

consider: Rupp beat Reid at State last year after losing to Starks in the Semi's  Rupp 3rd Reid 5th

Reid beat Rupp 23-11 this year w/Rupp not well

Rupp was ahead of 2nd ranked Jones (189)with 45 secs left earlier this year

5-2 before gator rolled, He gave up 18lbs in that one, was 171ilbs but under

new rules had to go 189 that night 

Rupp finished 3rd last year behind the 2 that are #1 and #2 @ 189lbs. this year

Has Reid ever beaten beaten Jones or Starks? Rupp has beaten them both AND Reid.

Reids style gave everybody fits in all Louisville area Regions. He is good alright.

Both are 42-2  Rupp's were to Jones and Reid. Does anyone know who Reid's losses     

were to?  Heck either of these two could make the finals at 189 or higher!!!   

i believe henderson will get destroyed by elam because henderson is terrible on his feet.(hopefully there is no offense taken in me saying that!) its just my honest opinion

i think henderson probally will get beat by elam but got to remember hes a freshmen i see henderson state champion in upcoming years he went to third round with 30 seconds left against martin elam wont pin him

stranger123 and others are correct......Reid vs Rupp

consider: Rupp beat Reid at State last year after losing to Starks in the Semi's  Rupp 3rd Reid 5th

Reid beat Rupp 23-11 this year w/Rupp not well

Rupp was ahead of 2nd ranked Jones (189)with 45 secs left earlier this year

5-2 before gator rolled, He gave up 18lbs in that one, was 171ilbs but under

new rules had to go 189 that night 

Rupp finished 3rd last year behind the 2 that are #1 and #2 @ 189lbs. this year

Has Reid ever beaten beaten Jones or Starks? Rupp has beaten them both AND Reid.

Reids style gave everybody fits in all Louisville area Regions. He is good alright.

Both are 42-2  Rupp's were to Jones and Reid. Does anyone know who Reid's losses     

were to?  Heck either of these two could make the finals at 189 or higher!!!   

Reid's two losses on the season were to the same opponent, a kid from the Akron, Ohio area, at the GMVWA.

i have seen him get pinned before quick too.. he got dominated by vaughn, vaughn practiced takedowns on him.. then pinned him late first early second

i dont know who you are referring to but if it is henderson he hasnt wrestled vaugn this year 

yes at oldham county super duals.. at 112

i didnt make oldham duals but if he did wrestle vaughn i missed it like ive said before hes just a freshman and has 3 more years i still say before he graduates hell be a state champion

wood has to get by jacob barton first round to make it to zarth! wood will have to show he's the best if he wants to win. 2 early tough matches could take some energy out of him. if he were to win.