stranger

stranger rankings (1)

i personaly know ranger and he tries very hard on his rankings they are just as accurate as mine hancho however these are the first of many rankings to come from me

i personaly know ranger and he tries very hard on his rankings they are just as accurate as mine hancho however these are the first of many rankings to come from me

i think you are ranger and you know him because you are him...just my opinion.

i dont think so either but that is still kinda weird...im not trying to take rangers place just trying to give some other peoples oppinions

im very random but no your right everyone has a different opinion....good luck

i say take the Ranger out of your stranger rankings and add -upid for the stupid rankings i personally would just rather stick with rangers rankings

Let me revise my advertisment...

RANGER AND CCFULLERHWT VS STRANGER!!! LIVE ON PAPER-PER-VIEW!!! CLASH OF THE UNOFFICIAL RANKINGS TITANS!!! ONLY $999.99!!!

lol

Let me revise my advertisment...

RANGER AND CCFULLERHWT VS STRANGER!!! LIVE ON PAPER-PER-VIEW!!! CLASH OF THE UNOFFICIAL RANKINGS TITANS!!! ONLY $999.99!!!

lol

I would only need Fuller to wipe away the tears for the stranger.  I'd cradle him up and put him out of his misery.

I would only need Fuller to wipe away the tears for the stranger.  I'd cradle him up and put him out of his misery.

Y would u cradle him he probably cant get out of them like me

alright enough talk lets see some action. LOL.

"This year as a added bonus we will have in the Purple Corner Ranger 123 and in the Blue corner we will have Stranger123 who will it be find out when they collide."

LLLLLLLOOOOOOOLLLLLLl

I think that these are better than rangers

Yes, but if you're going to copy my rankings and make the changes from the regional results at least take out the kids that were injured and didn't make weight and didn't wrestle.

Yes, but if you're going to copy my rankings and make the changes from the regional results at least take out the kids that were injured and didn't make weight and didn't wrestle.

...served :mrgreen:

Guest cmccoy

If you were truly at all of the regions like you claim you would have noticed that Nathan Green (Laf) beat Aghil (PLD) at 119 and Evan Bullock (Laf) pinned both Coomer (Mont) and Gray (TC). I am sure that Ranger noticed that.