Sign in to follow this  
Superfly

Most state Champ

no doubt the region that will have the most state champs is going to be region seven. youve got matt byrd, coty lewis, shane parks, harrison courtney and will starks who are all atleast going to have an enourmous shot at winning state and they are all on the same team let alone in the same region. you have a few others on woodford that could make a run at the state title like blake sheehan and steven butler. Also in the region you have voth at 125, and if coty for some reason doesnt win, i am sure voth will step in and win it. I predict the Woodford as a team will have more state champions than any region.  :wink:   

you may be right about that but u better believe the coty will be in top shape when he comes to the state tournament he has more experience than voth and is far from a long shot. if coty is in shape he is the best wrestler in the state. i think he will be in shape and he will win in the finals agianst your boy voth. although that will be a rematch of the region 7 tournament. I guess well have to see how it turns out.

No way lewis wins even if he is conditioned i think that tyler is set in his game

I have to agree with Cmlswrstlng on Lewis.  I don't think he has the discipline or endurance to pull it off in the next 8 days.  I would see him placing but not in the finals.  I have only seen him wrestle once (at state duals) and he ran out of gas literally in the 3rd period.

o did he literally run out of gas. he must have been close to empty before he wrestled i guess he should have filled up before the match. i have to admit from the looks of things he does look out of shape but the same thing was said about him last year and look what happened (state champ). i believe the same thing will happen again.

o did he literally run out of gas. he must have been close to empty before he wrestled i guess he should have filled up before the match. i have to admit from the looks of things he does look out of shape but the same thing was said about him last year and look what happened (state champ). i believe the same thing will happen again.

He also wrestled 112, and had an 8th grader in the finals.. I'm not taking ANYTHING from him at all, a state champ is a state champ, but I just don't believe Lewis will beat Voth, he's lost to Branch and Olman this year, I know on any given day, anyone can beat anyone and all that but I really just see this as being Voth's year.

The good thing is they should be in the finals together, same region 1 & 2 are on different sides of the bracket.

lewis is a very good wrestler, but i think he's way to out of shape to win state. he might not even be in the finals this year if he doesnt step it up. there are plenty of wrestlers out there at 25 that can step up and beat lewis at state and make it to the finals. he needs to watch out, and def get in better shape if he plans on even making it to the finals this year, let alone winning.