Sign in to follow this  
Josh_Claywell

2nd Region Tournament Draw

We'll be fine with just two mats. I think the finals are scheduled to be wrestled at 6:00 and we should make that with ease. Besides, this should be for the fans to enjoy wrestling and two mats will give them a much better chance to really watch the matches.

We'll be fine with just two mats. I think the finals are scheduled to be wrestled at 6:00 and we should make that with ease. Besides, this should be for the fans to enjoy wrestling and two mats will give them a much better chance to really watch the matches.

I agree Pappy.

Okay i didnt look at it like that.. But i dont know three mats would of been nice but o well....

Still can wait.....

Three mats will make it very constricted in the gym. It's best to go with two mats because there will be more room.

And besides, the wrestling won't take as long as some people think. Consolation finals (where both matches will be going on at the same time on both mats in every weight class) start at 4 and should last until 5:15 or so.

And it makes it easier for those sportswriters (like myself) who will be there.  8-)

Your finals match at 145 isn't possible, a two seed cannot face a three seed for the finals.

The only way that will happen is if Smith doesn't wrestle and they reseed 145.

Three mats will make it very constricted in the gym. It's best to go with two mats because there will be more room.

And besides, the wrestling won't take as long as some people think. Consolation finals (where both matches will be going on at the same time on both mats in every weight class) start at 4 and should last until 5:15 or so.

And it makes it easier for those sportswriters (like myself) who will be there.  8-)

i know it wont go as long after talking to my teammates...

we have been going to big tournaments all year and thats why i said what i said.....

there are only 8 teams in our region and there are only two 8 man brackets so it wont take that long...

its not like rather be doing anything else that day... whats better then wrestle when football season is over nothing!

even though i still think henderson is going to win 103, i was looking at region 2's 103 weight class, and 6 out of the seven are freshman, and atleast 3 of them can make some type of run at state this year, henderson, wood, goodwine.......so i gots to give region 2 some props on the fact that if they all stay at 103 or all go to 112(which is most likely what will happen) theirs gonna be some good matches to come at region 2's lower weight class's for the next few years, and help region 2 cont. to step up the ladder.....